Skip to main content

Forums » Smalltalk » End Total $13,715 ~ Congrats to Cacophony

PenguinColada

Hadeslicious wrote:
Your guess is literally $26 away from mine. :P
Rogue-Scribe Topic Starter

Just under twenty-two (10) hours to go before entries close. It’s 2:17PM in Portland Oregon right now, and the door closes at midnight.

The total at this time stands at $12,693.

You are wanting to have the closest guess to the total amount at Midnight Portland Oregon time on the night of September 19 at the end of the Bake Sale.
In 12 days we went from $10,000 to $12,723

That's $2,723

There are 4 days left until judgement

So $2,723/4 days is $680

$680 added to the current $12,723 is $13,403....

So my final guess is $13,403

Less than three (3) Hours to go before entries close...

Edit three hours later: This is now closed to any more entries. We now go in to the 96 hour waiting period to Midnight Portland time the night of the 19th.
ShadowWeaver wrote:
Less than three (3) Hours to go before entries close...

Edit three hours later: This is now closed to any more entries. We now go in to the 48 hour waiting period to Midnight Portland time the night of the 19th.

Umm....the 19th is far more than 48 hours away....its just under twice that amount currently in fact XD

Actually a third. Corrected to 96 hours.

Currently at $13,348...

Passed me up, but there are several in the mid $13K range....

48 hours to go!

With 24 hours to go and the total standing at $13440, it is Voldarian_Empire that is closest at this point at -$37. Unfortunately the bar only goes up from here. It looks like a few have a decent chance depending on the last day’s sales.

Lightside-Lucree is the-closest in the high side at this point at +$45, KatayokuNoTenshiVII at +$60, Katia at +$85, and Cacophony at +$100.

After that the next closest is over the 14K mark with Backburnettforever at +581.

How much will be purchased on the last 24 hours of the Bake Sale???? Will enough be bought to bring the $14K guesses into play??? Stay Tuned!
EVERYONE STOP BUYING THINGS NOW!!! I LOVE ICE CREAM!!!

heh just kidding :D but I get the feeling math prediction is going to fail me by tomorrow.

(Also you misspelled my name XD)
Voldarian_Empire wrote:

heh just kidding :D but I get the feeling math prediction is going to fail me by tomorrow.

**pulls out her credit card with evil cackling**

Somnom wrote:
Voldarian_Empire wrote:

**pulls out her credit card with evil cackling**

:D :D :D

I sense more raffles/contests!

With nine hours to go we're at $13542, which puts Cacaphony just $2 under. Right now it's a contest to see if the total will be closer to Cacaphony's guess of $13,540 and Backburnettforever's guess of $14021. If there is a buying spree, it could put Sanne into the running with their guess of $14,200.....

With 2 hours to go, the total stands at $13,695.

The tipping point from Cacaphony to Backburnettforever is $13,780 to Cacaphony, $13,781 to Backburnettforever!

$13715 with 15 minutes to go!

The winner with the closest guess is Cacophony with a guess of $13,540 which is the closest to the end total of $13,715!

An epic sundae is on the way to you!
Holy carpet, I had forgotten all about this! Thank you so much!

You are on: Forums » Smalltalk » End Total $13,715 ~ Congrats to Cacophony

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus