Skip to main content

Forums » Smalltalk » End Total $13,715 ~ Congrats to Cacophony

Rogue-Scribe Topic Starter

Kim wrote:
I'm pretty sure I should be disqualified from playing, but I'm really enjoying watching this game XD

Aww... why would you be disqualified? You have no idea what the final cash-count will be, and should you win, you can gift it to whoever you want. :)
$12,753 😝

Well... we’ve overrun the lowest guess so far and are approaching a few others in the $11K range... with another week and weekend and then some to go, I think many of us may have lo-balled already.
ShadowWeaver wrote:
Well... we’ve overrun the lowest guess so far and are approaching a few others in the $11K range... with another week and weekend and then some to go, I think many of us may have lo-balled already.

To be fair, I don't think any of us could have expected rainbow phoenixes and macaroons to come into play. Honestly I hope we hit 15k for Kim even if that meant I massively lowballed. Love you Kim. <3

Katia wrote:
ShadowWeaver wrote:

To be fair, I don't think any of us could have expected rainbow phoenixes and macaroons to come into play. Honestly I hope we hit 15k for Kim even if that meant I massively lowballed. Love you Kim. <3

There is something to be said for waiting until the last possible moment to put your guess in. ;)
Deumeawyn

Well my guess quickly went out the window.... it’s up to $11780 as I type...
13,131 $

As of this posting the total is at $12226!

All guesses need to be in by midnight Sunday night/Monday morning Pacific Daylight Time.
sarah18394729

Quick question....

Posting time is cut off as of the 15th/16th at midnight PST(to my knowledge Kim time is Pasific Standard Time USA) as posted.....does this mean the night of the 15th and morning of the 16th? As in the minute between 11:59 September 15th and 12:01 September 16th?
What is the European (London) cut off time?

Voldarion's Question
Voldarian_Empire wrote:
Quick question....

Posting time is cut off as of the 15th/16th at midnight PST(to my knowledge Kim time is Pasific Standard Time USA) as posted.....does this mean the night of the 15th and morning of the 16th? As in the minute between 11:59 September 15th and 12:01 September 16th?

I think where the whole daylight saving time has been done away with, it is called 'Standard' time. All I know is it used to be up until the end of October into early November the Pacific coast set their clocks back an hour. If there is no change anymore, then I guess it's called 'Standard' time.

How about I say that one second that changes the day from the 15th to the 16th in local Portland Oregon time? :)

Tusitala's Question
Tusitala2017 wrote:
What is the European (London) cut off time?

There are apps and websites that easily calculate that.
I myself use the "Clock" that comes on my iPhone8. :)

The reason why I put the cut off at the very start of Monday RPR board time and have the total cut off a few days later is because it may drive people to go on buying sprees to affect the final total. Though one cound buy a Epic Sundae instead of spending to drive the total up closer to their guess to win an Epic Sundae on the surface doesn't make any sense, it would be good for Kim and the development of the site. :)

I see we got one more guess! I'm assuming Sarah that you mean $18, 198?
my guess is $13,072
PenguinColada

Huh. Um... I'm going to guess $12,734.

Just under twenty-two (22) hours to go before entries close. It’s 2:22AM in Portland Oregon right now, and the door closes at midnight.

The total at this time stands at $12,688.

You are wanting to have the closest guess to the total amount at Midnight Portland Oregon time on the night of September 19 at the end of the Bake Sale.
Hades_

Ehh... I'll go for $13,047... :)
Hmm... I'll say around... $13,485 dollars? Yeah, that feels about right.
red-veins

$13255
$14,500

You are on: Forums » Smalltalk » End Total $13,715 ~ Congrats to Cacophony

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus