Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » PIRATES (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

So. If you couldnt guess from the title, this is about pirates. I'd like to do just about anything pirate related, but a pirate romance is heavily preferred. I'll be playing as my character Shay 'Goldentongue' Juah, they are a gender noncomforming individual and use they/she pronouns. They don't really care about the gender of their partner, just as long as said partner will join them on the sea.
Magic 40%
Magic is rare. Some of the players might have it. There may be sages or other magical figures that could be sought out for tutelage.
Technology 30%
Renaissance
Combat 40%
Unrest may be part of the setting, but any scenes that happen to involve combat may be summarized.

Details: Freeform, adjustable length posts, long-term RP partner preferred.

If you have discord I have a broody, deadly captain who maybe needs some softening up?
He does possess a deadly, heavily gossiped about pirate crew called the bloodstones :>
He also smokes a ---ton.

If you're interested in Viktor and have discord;

PPpistolaporco#8227
Fither Narrator (played anonymously)

Wannaaaaaaa ROLEPLAY?

I’d like to use my character Volkan. They are also gender non-comforting for specific reasons that can be explained later(go as he normally because incognito reasons). The two would meet while Vol is on a voyage to another continent or whatever. He isn’t a pirate but it the head guard of a village and a decent opponent and such.
scoutsrp Topic Starter

immalikeawsome wrote:
If you have discord I have a broody, deadly captain who maybe needs some softening up?
He does possess a deadly, heavily gossiped about pirate crew called the bloodstones :>
He also smokes a ---ton.

If you're interested in Viktor and have discord;

PPpistolaporco#8227

Goodness sorry for the late reply!! I'll message you now ^.^
Sounds interesting! I'm in if you're still looking for a partner :D
I'd be interested in using my character Caroline if you're still looking

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » PIRATES (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus