Skip to main content

Forums » Smalltalk » 2 Reasons I haven't been logged on

First is that I was out all day with my pal Travis...

Second is because I was out all day with my pal Travis getting Shadow of the Colossus for my tiny PS2 collection AND Fable 3 for his x-box 360

Today is a fantastical day~ outside of the online world. 'cept for learning about Co-Op. >: I was just the combat amigo. Not much plot for me. Sob sob.
Fable 3 is amazing... I forgive you. :3
Copper_Dragon Topic Starter

In my defense, I've been roleplaying all bloody week. I deserve at least a day or two of breaks!
Nah

... :I

Hehe, sure.
The Combat Amigo! There's few Co-op games (I know) were the second player gets a story too.

And Shadow of the Collosus is great, one of the best games ever made.
Fable 3 is okay-ish, previous ones were better! D=

Though I honestly don't think it really matters that you've not been logged on xP It's rather normal that people go do other stuffs too.

The world continues either way

@Xinon-- this being my first Co-Op experience, I was sort of disappointed. But apparently since this is the norm... I must suck it up and deal with it. Ffff.

And I got lucky with SotC-- people are bringing their copies in since that new HD pack of ICO and SotC is being made. Sadly this box proves this game was pre-owned (although the CD is in good condition)

@TBC-- it's alright, yeah; kind of felt like the same sort of thing but with just enough new stuff to make it worthwhile (yes, I have played some of I & II at Travis' house, so I do have some experience to back me up)

And I darn well hope it does. Would be scary if the world literally revolved around me. D:
God, Fable is horrible at offline co-op, it's really one of the worst things about the game, I don't get how it got to release like this. Just about any game ever made got co-op better than fable.
They should've gone for splitscreen instead of one screen, tis jsut horrible.

The one screen doesn't bug me. But seriously, if I get to run around with Player 1, give me some plot to run with. You stick my co-op avatar in a special area as a statue everytime we do a specific something...
Perhaps the co-op guy is some kind of golem, and for some reason nobody in particular finds the need to point this out. :p

... I don't get it. D: I mean, I know what a golem is, but what does this have to do with anything?
Darth_Angelus Moderator

I played Fable 3 co-op with a friend online. It was great fun to do it that way but I found the game wasn't quite the same to play by myself.
Golem is just another magic thingy, doesn't get more story then fireball D:

I know what one is. (Didn't I just say that?)

I just didn't know how it applied to my Co-Op frustration.

I'll have you all known that beating SotC is cool. And that its Time Attack feature is a pain in the bum.

You are on: Forums » Smalltalk » 2 Reasons I haven't been logged on

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus