Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » The Rainforest - OOC

Anonymous (played anonymously) Topic Starter

((Hi lovely folks,

I really enjoy this RP, but life is getting more demanding and I don't want this RP to be stuck waiting for me -- so I wanted everybody to know that y'all can feel free to continue it if you want to and anyone who wants to can feel free to play my character so the story can move forward. That doesn't need to happen yet -- Alycia and Tiamat haven't had the chance to react, but I just wanted to put that out there -- if I don't post within, say, 2 days -- someone can play my character and move things on! I don't have any plans for him or background except what's already in the roleplay, so anything goes, as long as it makes sense with what's been said within the RP already. Have fun! Sorry that I have to flake out on it. It can't be avoided.))
Tiamat Fatin (played by KosMos07)

I was gonna wait on Alicyia to respond, but I can whip something up. I'm honestly really glad the rp is moving away a pace I can keep up with because life has been really hard lately.
Alicyia (played by Murkysoulwaters)

yeah, I'm working on a post right now, so I'll probably have it done at some point today. It's really been a while since I posted though. O.O

Hey life happens. It's understandable. I haven't much drive to post in much of anything. Depression had been wicked lately.

Ah yeah. That really sucks away the desire to write real quick. And once you start procrastinating on something, you just want to keep doing it until an entire month passes...

Ooooooh yeah. I should've said something sooner but I could barely bring myself to check messages let alone forums. Thank God for the feral cat outside. She's had two litters of kittens and the little fluffballs are adorable! Well, one litter is still fuzzy, the other not so much lol.
Daniel MCfayden (played by Pen_Tsunami)

That’s super cute! Sorry, I haven’t been online due to exams, bleh. It’s okay I’ll be happy to wait, not to be mean or anythin. Also guys, happy early halloween :D

*rolls around* Kittens are amazing! I live for cats and wish I had more~

Happy Halloween to you as well, Pen. Do you have plans?

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » The Rainforest - OOC

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus