Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » The Rainforest - OOC

Anonymous (played anonymously)

Hi all. My random post got three posters so I suppose it's time to make an OOC thread. Welcome.

I will usually only be online on weekends.

Intro

The Rainforest RP is a public fantasy/science fiction RP open to anyone, but you've got to read the previous posts so your response fits in.

However, we will be nothing but kind to eachother here.

If someone missteps, I'll be the Gamemaster, or whatever it's called, and make decisions.

RULES:

1. I guess we should take turns posting.

2. If someone who has posted doesn't post for 3 days, then someone else who wants to post can post.

3. New posters can post anytime for the first time, as long as it fits.

PLOT:

Murkysoulwater's character Aliciya is in a coma. Meanwhile she has dreams of other worlds, world's in which quests must be fulfilled.

Source: Alicyia's History page

One of those worlds is apparently a rainforest.

A man named Tram from the 32nd century is hunting Aliciya.

He has chased her through the many worlds of her mindscape, trying to convince her to take on the most important quest of all: saving the real world from destruction.

But he can't catch her. After years of failure, he's ready to drag her to the First Order headquarters at gunpoint. Her capture would surely mean his promotion and a comfortable job at headquarters.

A slip in the rainforest and at last he has her! Unconscious and in his rifle's sights.

Until...1Tru3D3monQu33nLilit's character Tiamat wakes up in the same rainforest in her dragon form. She saves the girl and man from a giant snake. Then she questions the man.

Meanwhile, Legiana decides to take the girl, and crouching in dragon form.
Tiamat Fatin (played by KosMos07)

Whoo ooc! So I'll just finds say this, I literally don't have a life so I'm always lurking
Anonymous (played anonymously) Topic Starter

Tiamat Fatin wrote:
Whoo ooc! So I'll just finds say this, I literally don't have a life so I'm always lurking

Good to know. Lol. Loving your character.

Anonymous wrote:
Good to know. Lol. Loving your character.

Why thank you, I've had her and used her the longest so she's probably the most evolved out of all the female characters I've used
Alicyia (played by Murkysoulwaters)

Hello all! I'm so excited to read through all the posts I've missed. Looks like I've got plenty to reply to~
Tord (played by Pen_Tsunami)

I want a sip of this rp tea since I find it interesting, I'll pick a character for it as soon as I know you guys are still alive
Yes, my introduction is awkward as heck but I can't find a better way to introduce myself, also, hello ùvú

((hiii there. Sorry it's been so long that I've posted over there. I really like the ideas that we've all been developing, I just may have overextended myself because I didn't get a chance to respond this weekend like I had planned. I'll try to soon. Monday comes too fast. ))

Hello~ :3

I do believe we are all still alive. I've heard nothing to the contrary, anyway!

Don't worry, anon. I can patiently await your post!

Alicyia wrote:
Hello~ :3

I do believe we are all still alive. I've heard nothing to the contrary, anyway!

Don't worry, anon. I can patiently await your post!

👍❤️👍

Thank you, Murkysoulwaters

And welcome, Pen_Tsunami.

Wow, cool. Please excuse my lack of uploads I have a huge beginning of the year exam next week and my mom wants me to study, but I can slip in some rp time. Also, I'll start picking a character right away _(´・ω・`)b

So, I read over the roleplay or what you've guys got so far and I've got a few character ideas, yes I read over the rules, just planning out how to make my characters entrance accordingly ^﹏^

How is everyone doing? <3

I just noticed but dantefrancis deleted their character, so that's a bit unfortunate. Should we work around it by having the bushes end up empty? Everyone's actions were kinda directed that way.

Yeah, that is unfortunate. Or perhaps it could be a perfect entrance for Tsunami?

Hmm, that could possibly work out quite well.

What sort of character were you thinking about using, Tsunami?

Tsunami's entrance, that sounds perfect. Or the bushes being empty is ok too. Sorry for the delay but I posted now.

Since this 32nd century technology interacts with people's subconscious minds who are unconscious (from any time period or world), someone waking up in the bushes of our rainforest could fit in just fine. As could just about any entrance, fortunately!

That's why I love that backstory.

*Runs back into the chat I guess and silently curses to self while panting*
sorry for my absence I had a huge beginning of grade exam and I had limits to my electronics so I could study for it- So I saw that army guy you were using, anonymous, and I decided to use my character who works as a medic in the military, his name is Daniel but you can call him dan, I'm thinking maybe he should be around modern days or something but I thought it would be funny to add him since he's usually my comic relief but also serious at times, also sorry if you guys were waiting for me my notifications got buried

I plan on making him running away from a herd of strange creatures to prove that there are other lifeforms in the forest, I didn't check the RP recently so maybe I should- also please call me pen, thanks UvUb

Also, I plan on making an entrance very soon just gimme a few minutes owo

Sorry for the delay in answering -- yes, Pen, your entrance and character seemed to fit right in. Looks good.
Shiro (played by Pen_Tsunami)

HeY I made a few edits to my character specifically meant for replying to OOC's

also, thank you anonymous

I posted a long one but that's just to make up for my length in between. Plus gives everybody something to work with. :)

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » The Rainforest - OOC

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus