Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » The Rainforest - OOC

Anonymous (played anonymously) Topic Starter

((hiii there. Sorry it's been so long that I've posted over there. I really like the ideas that we've all been developing, I just may have overextended myself because I didn't get a chance to respond this weekend like I had planned. I'll try to soon. Monday comes too fast. ))
Anonymous (played anonymously) Topic Starter

((Hi lovely folks,

I really enjoy this RP, but life is getting more demanding and I don't want this RP to be stuck waiting for me -- so I wanted everybody to know that y'all can feel free to continue it if you want to and anyone who wants to can feel free to play my character so the story can move forward. That doesn't need to happen yet -- Alycia and Tiamat haven't had the chance to react, but I just wanted to put that out there -- if I don't post within, say, 2 days -- someone can play my character and move things on! I don't have any plans for him or background except what's already in the roleplay, so anything goes, as long as it makes sense with what's been said within the RP already. Have fun! Sorry that I have to flake out on it. It can't be avoided.))

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » The Rainforest - OOC

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus