Skip to main content

Forums » Forum Games » Your Character's Children?

Halasian (played by Rogue-Scribe)

I had two sons and a daughter. My oldest is named Hayna and I wasn’t around much as he grew up. He never liked my very much. He went to Gondor and became a shipwright.

My younger son Hanasian is quite the Ranger. He fought in the War of the Ring and established the Black Company afterward which serve the King of Arnor and Gondor mostly in the far reaches of the realm.

My daughter Halcwyn is very much like her mother Forcwyn tending to her horses and marrying a Lord if Rohan. She had two children, and her daughter Gilrénna became the family scribe who collected the family history and collects the parchments and writings of Hanasian and all she was able to find.
aww
Shi Feng (played by PinkBrat)

"I had two children. A son and daughter. I was very young and alone. I could not care for myself, let alone for them. I sold them to whoever wanted them. That was many years ago. I dont know what happened to them but I hope they are doing well in life."
Steve Harrison (played anonymously)

"Children? Yes... I was an irresponsable cannon in my high school daze. I knocked up a teacher, a girlfriend and her mom, and was a sperm donor to a rich housewife whose husband was unknowingly impotent. I fathered beautiful daughters with the first two, and a son with the third who became heir to his assumed father's diamond empire. I also adopted my partner's twin daughters, and we had another of our own. I'm proud of them all..."
Sandy Hill (played by Rogue-Scribe) Topic Starter

"I do have two daughters. The first was born in 1970 when I was sixteen and the second in 1997 when I was forty-four. Didn't get to know my first child as I gave her up for adoption, but we did reconnect after she was an adult.

My second was a surprise as I thought I was menopausal so I was quite surprised when I went to the clinic with what I thought was stomach flu to find out I was pregnant."
Harhi (played by randomentity777)

"I don't have any kids, as my husband died before we could get around to it. But I wouldn't mind having some, I just need to find someone who is interested in me..."
Jessica Rivera (played anonymously)

“I have six daughters!”
"I have twins, both girls. Their names are Emilia and Kristol Nachtnebel," his eyes flickered out into the distance then back to the group. "Though it's forbidden I ever see them again-" since he was now a demon, and wasn't allowed to return to his family and friends or it could cause a paradox- "Though I do miss them terribly."
Nightmare Chi (played by starwolf)

"my scoprions are like kids to me and theres thousands of them with me everyday so nothing can take them down and I can tell who is who very easily to my suprising but I didn't always have them I first had to gain their trust to being there queeen in a way so they wouldnt go against me at all"
Maurice Deuguerre (played anonymously)

“I have a son who was 5 years old when I went away to war. I understand he and my wife fled to England. I hope to see them again after the war.”
Dejkar (played anonymously)

With a completely blank expression on their face the golden naga is covered in smaller versions of himself. All aggressive little buggers fighting each other or chewing on Dejkar's hide. Holding out a handful of them to anyone
"You can have some if you want..." Said picked up babies biting on their fathers hands.

You are on: Forums » Forum Games » Your Character's Children?

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus