Skip to main content

Forums » Forum Games » Leave a character kudos for the person above you

Let's spread the love shall we? I have not been seeing many character kudos lately, just a few here and there every other month.

So how about this... leave a character from the person above you a kudos! Any character that catches your eye. You can just say which character you left a kudos for or you can also tell us here what the kudos says if you want to.

It doesn't have to be a super long kudos, just what caught your eye, what you like about their page, or how the character was made, ect.

The first person would do me, and the next person them, and so fourth and of course I'll jump in as well.

Please leave a kudos via the 'kudos' link at the top of a characters page, copy what you write before you send it in, and then paste it here if you so desire. :)

Edit: I would prefer people who participate to leave brand new kudos that did not exist yet until this post/'game'. A kudos given before this game existed doesn't count towards this thread, no matter how recent. My apologies.
Rogue-Scribe

Juliette Grey

I recently left this Kudo for her!

"I have to give this lovely detective kudos for the deep life backstory alone! My FBI agent James Alverez is in the early stages of an RP with her, and I have to say that the writer of Juliette really brings her to life in the story! I find I look forward with anticipation to Juliette’s replies and hope this RP goes on long and a great story is co-written! And who doesn’t love the faceclaim Kristen Kruek? A well-done, complete character!
MercyInReach Topic Starter

((Your kudos will count but from here on kudos given before this 'game' don't 'count' unfortunately. I should have put that in the post, it's added now. My apologies.^_^ ))
Rogue-Scribe

That's me... getting it wrong... sorry

Bambi - What an awesomely built character! A daughter of religious parents who is now a stripper and a roller rink employee! Great music video and faceclaim! The backstory is quite deep and makes one want to know more about her! I bet Bambi would be awesome to RP with!
I love this idea, it's a great way to peep characters you might not have found otherwise!

Halasian: What an interesting character! I love that he's from the LOTR universe; he's still such a mysterious character, despite being stuck in the middle of a world so many nerdy fans (like me) know and love. His history is complex and thought out, and I love that Halasian is not without his faults. I think it's great that ShadowWeaver decided to give him a wife and a son, because it just adds to what potential partners are able to work with in terms of plot points and twists. Halasian seems like a natural addition to Tolkien's world and I think ShadowWeaver did a great job with him!
Arthur

BreezyDawn gave Arthur Morgan (played by Atrevida) kudos!
"I absolutely love the detail and thought put into this character's story and personality - despite him being a work in progress! He already seems relatable and I would be excited to set one of my own characters in his world and see how they mesh. Kudos to the writer behind Arthur!"

<<really I’d be happy to try an episode with him sometime if you ever wanna :)
Katlina: "Oh my gosh, what a fantastic character! I was sucked in by Katlina's avatar, and just glancing at her basic info, I was reminded a little of myself. The work here is excellent; such a detailed backstory and an evolving history, Katlina is the kind of character that would be fantastic to RP with. I want to know her secrets and see how she can find redemption -- and her backstory is so tragic but wonderfully original. BreezyDawn did a great job with this one!"

Thank you so much for the lovely kudos for Arthur! <3 I'd totally be down for that, I'll have to PM you!
Another one for Arthur Morgan!! <3 Don't let it go to his head. :P

"Though our RP has only just begun, I’m already loving Arthur Morgan! Atrevida has a knack for making this character come to life and telling his story a bit at a time, revealing more of the man’s personality, history, and relationships in every post. Just enough to keep me wanting more! I don’t know yet if our characters are going to be friends or enemies when this is all said and done, but I’m on the edge of my seat waiting to find out!"
Arthur and I are flattered! <3 Thankfully, he doesn't have much of an ago, hahaha.

And here's one for Dorothy Parsons: When I saw Dorothy, I knew I wanted to get an RP going with her. I knew she'd fit perfectly into the Western I'd been dying to write out for a while now. We've barely scratched the surface, and I'm already hooked! Dorothy is an awesome character, with such a realness to her that always has me scrambling to read her next reply. I can already tell she's a complex character with a lot of layers, and I can't wait to get all the details as our RP progresses. Juls has done a fantastic job with her!"

I was angry when the text box cut me off on character count -- Dorothy's great! :) Could rave about her for way more than 500 characters.

You are on: Forums » Forum Games » Leave a character kudos for the person above you

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus