Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » Looking for RP wark (now with specifics!) (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

Sorry for the inconvenience, I have edited my post because I failed to provide additional details regarding which characters are in fact available. I have quite a few characters that are in loving need of some rp attention, and now below I have a list provided along with some settings would be appropriate for them. I can do some editing if needed, but for now here is some examples!

Bobbi Stevens --
Race: Human
Possible Setting: Far future; advanced technology; or military themed setting.
Possible Romance?: Ok!
Long-Term or Short-Term RP: Either OK! Currently set for a HALO setting, she is now available for adventures!

Camilla Robinson --
Race: Vampire
Possible Setting: Modern setting; 1930s - Present time
Possible Romance?: Definitely OK!
Long-Term or Short-Term RP: Either OK!

Enna --
Race: Banshee
Possible Setting: Any time period or world!
Possible Romance?: Ok!

Marcasite BitterPetal --
Race: Fae/Fairy
Possible Setting: Modern; Present Time
Possible Romance: Good luck, but sure!

Mina Lucas --
Race: Human Witch
Possible Setting: Any time period or world!
Possible Romance?: She might be difficult to persuade, but she is open to it!

Father Finley Higgins --
Race: Human Priest (Catholic)
Possible Setting: Somewhere in the church, at volunteer-related places, charities, or outside in the church gardens; his apartment; supermarkets
Possible Romance: No-ones managed to get him to abandon his obligations, so I wish you the best of luck!

Near --
Race: Imp (With human form)
Possible Setting: Any modern-ish settings(supernatural or not) is ok!
Possible Romance: My other characters are not nearly as difficult as Near is, and if you are able to convince him otherwise, than you have done the impossible!

Sally Bennet --
Race: Human
Possible Setting: Ranch, farm, or countryside settings!
Possible Romance: Sure!

Joe CloudHearth --
Race: Water Dragon
Possible Setting: Ancient periods; medieval periods
Possible Romance: Sorry! Not Possible!

All my other characters are unfortunately taken for RP scenarios, so I apologize if you wanted to RP with any of those! >A<;;

If someone wants to rp with their own specific character and am simply looking for a rp partner, let me know and Ill whip up a character just for you. <3

I apologize again for not telling people this sooner, it was my own fault, and I hope people will forgive me for not being specific sooner. >_<;;;;;;

Much. much obliged wark.
Pick me pick me pick me :D
Pm sent :D
Glaceia: *Starts floating up and down in the air like how an excited normal child might jump. "Can Glaceia play with with Alesandy? [Aleksandr] Glaciea want to play! Glaceia want to play!" *starts floating up and down even more excitedly.*

Sorea: *patiently waits for Glaceia to calm down before speaking herself* "Adorable fluff of a child isn't she? Anyway, might I inquire as to spending some time with the great elder Joe? I rarely get to spend time with other dragons and even a little time with such a wise elder would be quite a treat."
Limeface Topic Starter

Wark I edited my original post ><; Sorryyyyyyy!
Limeface wrote:
Wark I edited my original post ><; Sorryyyyyyy!

It's okay :) my question in my pm still stands though, what were your hopes for the goodly father?
Limeface Topic Starter

@Celestina *points!* Of course! Is there any of my characters you'd like to RP with, or do you have one of yours that you specifically would like to play? I can make a character for you if so. <3

@Katia Joe needs to meet more dragons, so the two meeting would be just fine I think, I just have to warn you he is truly a bitter, bitter old man xD

@Nikina I have hopes that someone will get him to commit to something outside of church, or someone will change his life dramatically. He is quite comfortable, and as his creator I would like something perhaps like a species change or something severe to change his ways.
Limeface wrote:
@Nikina I have hopes that someone will get him to commit to something outside of church, or someone will change his life dramatically. He is quite comfortable, and as his creator I would like something perhaps like a species change or something severe to change his ways.

Hmm....that sounds like it could be interesting. If I have a character that catches your eye (I could even make one if none are suited) would ya consider an rp with me :)?

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » Looking for RP wark (now with specifics!) (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus