Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Wolf packs Rp (open)

Shadows Kill (played by Taz) Topic Starter

shadow | 5 | alpha of GLP | m: open

shadow looking around the pack thought it would be best to go for a run around to stretch his long and stiff legs. the floor was now full of leaves that gave the snow a light yellow look underneath. treading on the wet and slippery leaves shadow yet again sniffed the air for the scents of his pack members. "there doing their jobs" he muttered underneath his breath for a quick moment.

he went into the woods just a mile to walk around and get some fresh air from the den. seeing little squirrels run and hop around everywhere
Sam Recaro (played anonymously)

Sam|5|Loner|Akuma

“Avoiding the packs and getting something to drink. what about you, why you here?” He asked, looking around. He could smell something nearby but couldn’t pinpoint exactly what it was, quickly realizing it was a fish.
Flynn Auburn (played anonymously)

Flynn|Glp-Pup|Open

He ran around with the mouse dangling from his mouth, wanting to show off his catch. He spotted Blend, running over and showing off the catch. He was so excited as he bounced around.
Akuma (played by Zeezy)

She looked down at the stream catching scent of the fish as well and watched it come their way. " I was out looking for game for my pack. Food is scarce, so I try to get up early and hunt for them and the pups" she said before looking back at Sam and laying in her side.

Sam|Loner|Akuma

“Huh, I think I saw a pup the other day. He was chasing a rabbit and he was fast, Ive never seen a pup catch something so quickly” he smiled a little, thinking about when he fell in the stream trying to catch food once. “I’m guessing he’s gonna be a Hunter when he gets older”
Akuma (played by Zeezy)

Akuma | 2 | Hunter of GLP | Sam

She laughed " I'll know when he takes my position as hunter." She said before taking a drink from the stream, her red fur gleaming by the stream

Sam-Loner-Akuma

He chuckled a little. “Hopefully he doesn’t kill us loners, I would hate to get a drink and get eaten” he smiled, walking into the water.
Victory (played by Pepperkins)

Victory || 4 || GLP Warrior || @Blend

Victory shrugged, walking along side him obliviously. "Could be better, I kept tossing and turning," she admitted, glancing at him through the corner of her eye. Finally noticing the look on his face she raised an eyebrow and tilted her head, "Uh, is there something on my face?"

As they reached the valley, she looked down apon the deer, jumping as the fish was tossed towards him. "Oh, uh, yeah," she said with a laugh of embarrassment. Oh why did she have to act so silly around boys?
Akuma (played by Zeezy)

Akuma | 2 | Hunter of GLP | Sam

She took a few long sips of water before looking up at the loner." Sometimes it's eat or be eaten" she said circling him with her shoulders low as she was going to attack. She then laughed and pounced on him " I'm kidding, but if you were trespassing, I would have to eat you "
Taz (played by Taz) Topic Starter

Taz | 2 | loner | m: open

Taz was walking around trying to get rid off some energy inside of her. She was still young not that older then a pup the most and get vulnerable to older wolves that roamed the lands. She could hear splashing of water and speaking. Nervous she went towards the sounds interested in what it was. He fur was quiet muddy due to sleeping out in the harsh weather and barley just surging winter on her own.
Sky (played by Foxy_TheWarrior)

Sky | Alpha | Moon Pack

(Sorry if I said the pack wrong lol)

Her ears slightly twitched when she heard her name and she turned around towards the sound, then she slightly walked closer in her wolf like form. Her fur was a light blue as well as her eyes, that hence the name Sky for her, she softly barks, then she howls loudly as she looks at the sky as she growled. After she got done howling, she started to look around for food and she was struggling to find herself something to eat, since she doesn’t have a lot of hunting practice or experience.
Jinx (played by JustaBitEvil)

Jinx | Hunter | Moon Pack

Jinx couldn't help but howl with her alpha, her snout pointing straight up. The melancholy, haunting sound was something that always made her fur stand on end. She helped to guide the alpha as she set out, her pups playing in front of the mouth of the den. She knew the alpha spent much of her time leading and making decisions, rather than hunting. Jinx helped guide her toward the herd of deer, pointing out the sickly and young ones that would be easy to take down. If Sky was agreeable, Jinx would lead her to the edge of a clearing. The deer were eating from some of the grass and bushes that grew close to the river.

"We need to act before some loner or the other pack does. This herd passes back and forth through our territories. I worry the Golden Pack will trespass on our territory to fill their own bellies." She sniffed deeply of the earth, as if trying to detect the scent of a wolf that shouldn't have been there. A low growl rose up in her voice as she thought of other wolves hunting on their turf, she saw it as taking food from the mouths of her pups. Looking to Sky, she said, "You can go out and distract them, cause them to run, and I'll position myself so they run right by me and I can jump out to snag one of the weak ones. I just need a bit of time to get where I need to be." She was already watering at the mouth, thinking of all that meat. Those rabbits had been enough so that she would not have hunger pangs, but it hadn't quite hit the spot.
Sky (played by Foxy_TheWarrior)

(I’m gonna let her be able to talk, since that she’s an alpha lol)

Sky | Alpha | Moon pack

She nods at Jinx and she got herself ready to chase the Herd of deer, then she looks where Jinx was at. She then started to chase the deer as fast as she could and she was able to tackle a young deer, then she bites the neck of the deer, she barks at Jinx, “Get another deer for the pack!” she barked as she picked up the deer by the neck with her jaws, she started to get it back to the den. She wanted the pups that were able to eat meat from the animal first, because she’s not like male wolves that eat first, leaving none for the females and their pups.
Akuma (played by Zeezy)

Akuma | 2 | Hunter of GLP | Sam/ adding to Sky's situation afterwards

Hearing another wolf's howl pierced her ears as she picked up her head and ears. She sniffed the air and stood up, her red fur standing in edge. She didn't believe what she caught scent of. But she definitely wasn't giving up an opportunity to feed the pack.

She looked around, frantically "There's a deer herd passing by from out of their territory. Best get yourself one at the stream while we do" she said to Sam before trotting away, barking out for her own Alpha before howling to alert everyone else that deer were coming their way..
Shadows Kill (played by Taz) Topic Starter

Shadow | 5 | Alpha of GLP | m: Akuma

shadow heard the bark and headed towards Akuma the hunter of his pack, "what is it?", he asked wondering why she wanted to get his attention when he was running around. walking towards her he nods wondering where she had just came from because she carried a strange scent with her. "who was with you just now?" he asked curiously
Akuma (played by Zeezy)

Akuma | 2 | Hunter of GLP | Shadow/ Alpha

She ignored his second question before saying with a swaying tail" A herd of deer are passing through the other packs and heading this way. Enough to feed the pack for a day or two. I thought I should let you know so you'd come with me to grab a deer Or two when they cross the stream"

She didn't want to put Sam in any troublez seeing as he did nothing wrong. And she came up to him. Her main focus now on the herd and the pack.

Sam|Loner|Open

He smiled as he saw the deer, running ahead some to be able to drag one down. He waited and pounced on a smaller one as it was only him eating and dragged it off, he took it back to his den and huffed. “So much work for food”
Flynn Auburn (played anonymously)

Flynn|Pup-GLP|Open

He ran around, wondering where Shadow was. He wanted to show off his catch, proud that he’s caught something for once instead of losing track of it. He pouted a little when he couldn’t find him and walked to Shadows den, laying down and putting the mouse infront of him.
Blend (played by Taz) Topic Starter

Blend | Beta of GLP | m : open

Blend looked towards victory with her red face blushing with embarrassment, that didn't bother him. walking over towards her he heard the call from Akuma and told victory that they were needed "come on, food is near" he howled back signaling that the message was received. he started to run with victory next to his side.
Victory (played by Pepperkins)

Victory || 4 || GLP Warrior || @None

Victory shook her head to clear it and ran along side Blend, soon spotting the deer herself. Glancing around she tried to think pf a plan of attack. "We should get them from all sides," she suggested, turning to Akuma.

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Wolf packs Rp (open)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus