Skip to main content

Forums » Smalltalk » I'm back!

Well, almost. I'm still enduring the 12 hour ride home... @_@
Welcome back! Almost!
f0x1nth3b0x Topic Starter

I'm going to reply to our RP! Almost!
I'll be waiting! Almost! (That doesn't even make sense.)
WELCOME BACK!! I MISSED YOU!! I was just thinking today, 'd'aw, it's been a long time since I've posted with Foxy'. But now you're back! Yay! <3
Welcome back you that I don't know.

Thank you for the welcome, ToBeContinued, who I equally do not know!

Celes, when I am actually home I will post XD PROMISE!
f0x1nth3b0x wrote:
Celes, when I am actually home I will post XD PROMISE!

Yay! <3 <3 <3

Well that is I would have, except upon reaching home at 4:30 in the morning, it was discovered that my laptop was left behind. The only thing that was forgotten; The bag with a $1500 laptop, a $400 tablet, a $100 cooling pad and just for irony's sake the book I was reading.

....FML.
Kim Site Admin

f0x1nth3b0x wrote:
Well that is I would have, except upon reaching home at 4:30 in the morning, it was discovered that my laptop was left behind. The only thing that was forgotten; The bag with a $1500 laptop, a $400 tablet, a $100 cooling pad and just for irony's sake the book I was reading.

....FML.

Holy crap. :O That is a major shock to the system... Is there any way to recover it? Like call the hotel and have it shipped or something?
Darth_Angelus Moderator

That's always something I fear when staying somewhere.

I second Kim's suggestion, see what they can do for you.
That...sucks. Majorly. Like really really really bad suck.

I really hope you can get it all back!

I was staying at my sisters house... She may be coming here this weekend for my cousins graduation party... so I am keeping my fingers crossed because otherwise I will have to have it all shipped.
Kim Site Admin

Oh thank goodness, so it's at a known location instead of disappeared at a bus stop or something. Phew. I am much happier now, and it's not even my stuff. XD

You are on: Forums » Smalltalk » I'm back!

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus