Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Sacred Treasures(Open with Permission)

Neo Angelo (played by dantefrancis) Topic Starter

Neo would walk out of the castle, thinking.So we're now helping the elves...People are going to hate us.
Aladdin (played by PhantomRabbit)

He bagun to follow after, keeping up with rin's pace with ease
Nagash (played by Cactus_Jones)

Nagash was walking by Neo's side and asked him "So what do you think we're facing at the Chains"
Kathrine (played by ShadowFlame2022)

"If they need help it could be anything from a red demon to a general." She knows lots about this topic for personal reasons.

"I just hope they are a match for me" he smiles as he looks at his left hand

"Reds are easy to kill despite there size, grays are only a little hard, the others are too simple, the 9 generals are the hardest." There were ten generals but no one knows what happened to the tenth. "There is no need to worry about the wolf..." Since I am it... She continued talking to herself.

"Don't know...But be prepared."Neo then looked at Aladdin and said, "Don't Get Cocky. One of them might put you on your ass."Neo said with a nonchalant tone.

"I'm always prepared," he said to kind of arrogantly. He then looked towards Kathrine and asked her " You are well versed in this information; how do you know of it?"

She realized she spoke out loud, "Well some personal reasons." She walked next to Neo, "Experience?"

He clenched his fist tightly, deep in though as he follows

Neo said,"Maybe."

She smiled and slowed walking so she was next to Aladdin, "Hey what's wrong?"

He whispers to her "just considering what to do.....I mean if I use the goddess clan magic it will be evidence but if I get to excited I might let loose my demon aura"

"Well that happens anyway... but I might be able to help if its a lower demon rank but if it the generals I'm screwed." She looked ahead with a strange expression on her face.

"If it is a general, I will be able to handle them" he whispers as he looks at the jacket she gave him

"No, not fighting something else... I have some... old connections, hopefully, we won't meet." She looked at the Chains got closer.

"I'm don't know what were about to face."

"Whatever it is, I will be ready to face this threat." He said proudly

She looked at Nagash, "You really are cocky..." She could see one of the commanders beating the hell out of him.

"Well I have loud bark with an even harder bite, I can act this way because I know my limits and I can last for a long amount of time." He retorted to Kathrine

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Sacred Treasures(Open with Permission)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus