Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Sacred Treasures(Open with Permission)

Neo Angelo (played by dantefrancis) Topic Starter

'I need you to go to the Chains of Vaul. We caught word that they are about to be invaded in two days' time.'Neo then rolled his eyes and said,"Sure,we'll get right on that."Neo said as he started to walk out the
Kathrine (played by ShadowFlame2022)

She looked at Aladdin, "When did we agree to this?"
Nagash (played by Cactus_Jones)

Nagash then said "Per your wish King Orion of Athel Loren, I Nagash shall help you this day"
Aladdin (played by PhantomRabbit)

He looks at rin "I dont very know, the other just decided to butt in but......let us work together atleast.... what do you think should we help them out?" he gave a smile and extended his hand to her

She sighs, "Sure I don't have anything else to do." She shakes his hand, "But the second theres a fight don't expect me to save you any!"

he chuckles and laughed "Well I don't expect you to, infact I hope there is a need, maybe a chance for me to go all out" he smiles with the image of someone who is excited and joyous

She turns around, "Hey wait up Neo!" She jogs to catch up.

Neo would walk out of the castle, thinking.So we're now helping the elves...People are going to hate us.

He bagun to follow after, keeping up with rin's pace with ease

Nagash was walking by Neo's side and asked him "So what do you think we're facing at the Chains"

"If they need help it could be anything from a red demon to a general." She knows lots about this topic for personal reasons.

"I just hope they are a match for me" he smiles as he looks at his left hand

"Reds are easy to kill despite there size, grays are only a little hard, the others are too simple, the 9 generals are the hardest." There were ten generals but no one knows what happened to the tenth. "There is no need to worry about the wolf..." Since I am it... She continued talking to herself.

"Don't know...But be prepared."Neo then looked at Aladdin and said, "Don't Get Cocky. One of them might put you on your ass."Neo said with a nonchalant tone.

"I'm always prepared," he said to kind of arrogantly. He then looked towards Kathrine and asked her " You are well versed in this information; how do you know of it?"

She realized she spoke out loud, "Well some personal reasons." She walked next to Neo, "Experience?"

He clenched his fist tightly, deep in though as he follows

Neo said,"Maybe."

She smiled and slowed walking so she was next to Aladdin, "Hey what's wrong?"

He whispers to her "just considering what to do.....I mean if I use the goddess clan magic it will be evidence but if I get to excited I might let loose my demon aura"

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Sacred Treasures(Open with Permission)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus