Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Sacred Treasures(Open with Permission)

Kathrine (played by ShadowFlame2022)

"Well that happens anyway... but I might be able to help if its a lower demon rank but if it the generals I'm screwed." She looked ahead with a strange expression on her face.
Aladdin (played by PhantomRabbit)

"If it is a general, I will be able to handle them" he whispers as he looks at the jacket she gave him

"No, not fighting something else... I have some... old connections, hopefully, we won't meet." She looked at the Chains got closer.
Neo Angelo (played by dantefrancis) Topic Starter

"I'm don't know what were about to face."
Nagash (played by Cactus_Jones)

"Whatever it is, I will be ready to face this threat." He said proudly

She looked at Nagash, "You really are cocky..." She could see one of the commanders beating the hell out of him.

"Well I have loud bark with an even harder bite, I can act this way because I know my limits and I can last for a long amount of time." He retorted to Kathrine

She looked at him and shook her head, "Captin would beat the shit out of you if he was here..." She muttered.

He then stopped talking to her and began thinking to himself about Kathrine and Aladdin. He thought about how they had the magical energies of the demons but at the same time, it was a bit weaker than the demons he had met and known.

She started going over the generals and their weakness in her head if they recognized her she would be in deep shit. They thought she was dead, and that was the only reason that they weren't after her. She knew how to kill them, but doing that would be the hard part. Her magic decreased in response to her thoughts.

He thinks to himself, not seeing another demon in a long time, wondering if they had forgotten about him, an ancient mistake to both clans he belonged to as his energy faded completely, hiding it masterfully

She felt both hers and Aladdin's magical energy disappeared, "Got something on your mind as well?" She looked at him and realized they both haven't been in contact with any demons, yikes.

he whispers to her "Yes,,,,,,among the demons I am well know for being a disgrace, being a hybrid so i need to think which side to use, I am thinking more arc and all"

She looks at him and nods, "I'll stick with neutral magic that netier side can use, might be our best bet. Think we should warn them what's going to happen if the Demon Tribe or Goddess Tribe recognizes us?"

"It would be a good idea, i rather not have them caught off guard, the enemy using them to get to us or worst, they turn on us"
Neo Angelo (played by dantefrancis) Topic Starter

"But since your a disgrace, they already did."

"Ouch, that hurt. Didn't think you were one to listen in Neo." Well, at least it would be easier to tell them if they already know.

He listened to their conversation with his enhanced hearing, listing to them, he heard what they said and it was mildly interesting to him.

he smiled toward neo "Alright then but most of all I hope it wont come to that" he says looking towards the distance

"Rin, please come over please, I have something to ask you," He asked her

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Sacred Treasures(Open with Permission)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus