Skip to main content

Forums » Smalltalk » Here. Have an Xmas meme.

SeraphicStar

Me and my (awesome) friend made it a few months ago (twas Xmas) and I just thought I'd share the epicness. I do love these things. Here's how it goes:

*ahem* I go first.

Pick 6 characters

1 - Edwin
2 - Nitsua
3 - Sitta
4 - Tyval
5 - Reis
6 - Kadan

Christmas is coming up! 3 (Sitta) buys 4 (Tyval) a present. What is it?

A big book called Platinum Siblings: Why are they better than you?

Sitta: "It was on sale."

It has been decided that 1 (Edwin) hosts the party. How do they react to this news?

Edwin: "How distasteful. Why me? *sigh* Well, I suppose I am the only one with good taste in this congregation..."

3 (Sitta) is picked to decorate 1 (Edwin)'s place. Does s/he do a good job?

Edwin's place now looks like a Greek temple.

6 (Kadan) has been picked to cook the main meal! What does s/he cook and how does it turn out?

First he cuts himself. Then he runs out of ingredients. Finally, he spills the whole thing on the floor. He ends up ordering a pizza.

Dinner time! Half way through dinner, 1 (Edwin) spills a glass of wine on 3 (Sitta)? How do they react?

The rest of the crew has to persuade Sitta that the puny human isn't worth the murder charges.

Time to open presents. Oh no! 2 (Nitsua) forgot to buy a present for 1 (Edwin)! What happens?

Nitsua: "Possessions are worthless."
Edwin *shaking like a leaf*: "It's ok-k-kay, just d-don't kill me."

5 (Reis) doesn't like 4 (Tyval)'s present! What happens?

He has no way of expressing his distaste, but he glares at the Paladin once for a second. Tyval spends the rest of the night cowering in a corner, afraid.

1 (Edwin) didn't have the money to buy 4 (Reis) a present, so s/he gives 4 (Reis) something s/he made himself! What is it?

He plays him a song. Reis is pleased - he likes music.

Both 2 (Nitsua) and 6 (Kadan) have had a bit too much to drink. What happens?

Oh boy, you don't want to know. *shudder*

A neighbor shows up to complain about the noise. 3 (Sitta) answers the door. How does that turn out?

Sitta: "You are brave to speak to me in that tone. *points blade at neighbor's throat* Now bow before me, and leave this place."
Edwin: *red as a tomato* "Sorry Mrs. Jones."

Home time! So, same time next year then?

Edwin: "Ha ha. No."
Nitsua: "Doubtful. I fail to see the interest of these congregations."
Sitta: "They are not deserving of my presence."
Tyval: "I um, er, I... I don't t-think I'll b-be able to s-show up."
Reis: "..."
Kadan: "Sure thing, as long as you invite a few pretty girls, too!"
Pick 5 characters, Syvere isn't on RPR yet though.

1 Varsel
2 Syvere
3 Anukha
4 Kemba
5 Gilex

Christmas is coming up! Anukha buys Kemba a present. What is it?
A new set of tools for the hardworking cat! Kemba feigns to be seriously impressed and happy with the gift, which makes Anukha almost hover with pride.

It has been decided that Varsel hosts the party. How do they react to this news?
Varsel: "I believe I lack a house to host my party in..."

Anukha is picked to decorate Varsel's place. Does she do a good job?
Using her Earth Magic, Anukha puts together a quick makeshift house of sandstone for the poor druid. Then the jackal proceeds to decorate it with fancy rugs, curtains, cute porcelain tables and elegant tableware to befit the presence of a magician of her standing. Varsel just wanders off for a while...

Gilex has been picked to cook the main meal! What does he cook and how does it turn out?
Gilex, with all the culinary skill of a bard goes on a short hunt and soon has caught a nice set of rabbits, which he proceeds to roast!

Dinner time! Half way through dinner, Varsel spills a glass of wine on Anukha? How do they react?
"You clumsy fool! These are new robes, hosting a party and spilling on the guests is the worst display of hospitality and I expect your 'sincerest' apologies."
Meanwhile a bit of fancy tableware disappears around Kemba.

Time to open presents. Oh no! Syvere forgot to buy a present for Varsel! What happens?
The lizardman offers the druid a free favor.

Gilex doesn't like Kemba's present! What happens?
Kemba just takes the present back. "Too bad I guess, well, better luck next year right?" The bard doesn't really feel like arguing with the cat.

Varsel didn't have the money to buy Kemba a present, so he gives Kemba something he made himself! What is it?
A handy little birdsnest...

Both Syvere and Gilex have had a bit too much to drink. What happens?
Gilex starts singing songs that make Anukha move onto another room, and Syvere falls over to have a nice long rest on the floor.

A neighbor shows up to complain about the noise. Anukha answers the door. How does that turn out?
Anukha agrees with the man, and goes in to make the boys quiet down a little. To no avail...

Varsel: "No"
Syvere: "Zzzzzzzzzzz."
Kemba: "Perhaps I'll just disappear for a while.."
Anukha: "Not with this bunch of rabble."
Gilex: "I never decline a fest.
Pick 5 characters, Syvere isn't on RPR yet though.

Most of my characters are either D&D ones or WoW ones not listed here so I'll jsut give a short explenation.

1 Caroline Van Ghent(Goth pokeymanz trainer, only char on RPR)
2 Yllae (Nelf Death Knight that has come to terms with what she is and has no emotion at all)
3 Fald-Nagto (Genasi watersoul artificer, as crazy and happy as she is pretty, always lookign for new things to make)
4 Black Tip Of Piercing Arrows (Abyssal Exalted, trained to infiltrate societies and tear them down from the inside, no care for the living)
5 Kessara (A massive bee queen, highly proud of her own bee-race, cares for any creauture of nature, likes to be treated like royalty)
6 I'm out of characters =[

Christmas is coming up! Fald-Nagto buys Black Tip Of Piercing Arrows a present. What is it?
Some new clothes! Those old black leathers are so out of fashion!

It has been decided that Caroline hosts the party. How do she react to this news?
We're gonna have a gothic christmas! I hope you have one too!

Fald-Nagto is picked to decorate Caroline's place. Does she do a good job?
Why yes, just anything even remotely pretty or decorational is now inside Caroline's house.

Kessara has been picked to cook the main meal! What does she cook and how does it turn out?
Honey, turns out like, honey, winnie the pooh would love this christmas.

Dinner time! Half way through dinner, Caroline spills a glass of wine on Fald Nagto? How does she react?
She giggles and laughs, hugging and rubbing herself agaisnt Caroline.
Caroline is defenetly not amused.

Time to open presents. Oh no! Yllae forgot to buy a present for Caroline! What happens?
Yllae stares blankly at Caroline.
Caroline slowly shuffles away. "It's okay, presents aren't important!"

Kessara doesn't like Black Tip Of Piercing Arrows' present! What happens?
Kessara pats Tip on the head, smiling. "It's okay, I'm sure you had the right idea when you got me bug spray!"
Tip frowns. "Maybe.."

Caroline didn't have the money to buy Tip a present, so she gives Tip something she made himself! What is it?
Something that looks like a black skirt.. or a shirt.

Both Yllae and Kessara have had a bit too much to drink. What happens?
Yllae is curious why she absorbed the liquids in the first place, corpses don't recuire nutrition.
Kessara does what any drunken bee queen does, she summons as much bees as her pheromones allower and then goes walkign around like a drunk, bothering everyone with how she's a queen!

A neighbor shows up to complain about the noise. Fald-Nagto answers the door. How does that turn out?
She has a totally awesome chat with the neighbour and invites him in to join the party and celebrate christmas!

Caroline: Sure! It was fun!
Yllae: I don't see the point in attending useless celebrations of the living.
Fald-Nagto: Oh yes! It's fun to have friends!
Tip: I'll have to leave for business, which I probably won't return from... by my own choice.
Kessara: *hic!* I'm ttttte vueeen! course you join my fristmas!
Kim Site Admin

Oh man this looks like so much fun. I need to think of more characters so I can play. :D
Sanne Moderator

Kim wrote:
Oh man this looks like so much fun. I need to think of more characters so I can play. :D

You only need one more to make 6! And yes, Snail is included. XD
Yuka

Pick 6 characters

1 - Patrascu
2 - Piran
3 - Karpathia
4 - Pulchra
5 - Laermeluion
6 - Strav

Christmas is coming up! 3 (Karpatha) buys 4 (Pulchra) a present. What is it?
Something pretty and shiny. So a piece of clothing or some jewellry.

It has been decided that 1 (Patrascu) hosts the party. How do they react to this news?
*inwardly groans*

3 (Karpathia) is picked to decorate 1 (Patrascu)'s place. Does s/he do a good job?
In her opinion, yes. In his opinion, it could do with far less shinies and far more vicissute-made furtniture pieces such as a table made from the moulded-together skeletons of his past playthings.

6 (Strav) has been picked to cook the main meal! What does s/he cook and how does it turn out?
................... No. Just, no.

Dinner time! Half way through dinner, 1 (Patrascu) spills a glass of wine on 3 (Karpathia)? How do they react?
Vampire or not, that man is getting a slap to the face.

Time to open presents. Oh no! 2 (Piran) forgot to buy a present for 1 (Patrascu)! What happens?
Someone's neck is getting bitten.

5 (Laermeluion) doesn't like 4 (Pulchra)'s present! What happens?
He gets utterly intoxicated and leaves early to go and find Mordreth.

1 (Patrascu) didn't have the money to buy 4 (Pulchra) a present, so s/he gives 4 (Pulchra) something s/he made himself! What is it?
A little toy doll for her baby. Only that's real human hair, treated skin and that's not stuffing on the inside.

Both 2 (Piran) and 6 (Strav) have had a bit too much to drink. What happens?
Very off-key Christmas carols.

A neighbor shows up to complain about the noise. 3 (Karpathia) answers the door. How does that turn out?
Well at least her style of dress is distracting.

Patrascu: "...Hell no."
Piran: *collapses behind the Christmas tree*
Karpathia: "Sure!" :D
Pulchra: "Only if the vampire lightens up a little."
Laermeluion: "I suppose.. What is this holiday anyway?"
Strav: *eyes Piran hungrily*
Sanne Moderator

Pick 6 characters

1 - Kvothe
2 - Minda
3 - Sanne
4 - Zaiha
5 - Yeun
6 - Jhak

Christmas is coming up! Sanne buys Zaiha a present. What is it?
A tree. For chopping. Zaiha has a pretty Axe to do the trick.

It has been decided that Kvothe hosts the party. How do they react to this news?
He gets nervous and pees on the rug.

Sanne is picked to decorate Kvothe's place. Does s/he do a good job?
Well, let's just say she's of the opinion she is the perfect Christmas tree....

Jhak has been picked to cook the main meal! What does s/he cook and how does it turn out?
Beef stew, just like his mommy taught him. Spear and all.

Dinner time! Half way through dinner, Kvothe spills a glass of wine on Sanne? How do they react?
Sanne short-circuits and bursts into flames. Nobody dies, thank god. Now where is that repair kit again?

Time to open presents. Oh no! Minda forgot to buy a present for Kvothe! What happens?
Why buy a present if (only) a bow makes her the perfect present? ;D

Yeun doesn't like Zaiha's present! What happens?
Zaiha ends up agreeing that half a bear carcass doesn't really do it for Yeun and sings an off-key drunken song instead.

Kvothe didn't have the money to buy Zaiha a present, so s/he gives Zaiha something s/he made himself! What is it?
More pee on the rug to clean up after she swings her axe around, aiming at him...

Both Minda and Jhak have had a bit too much to drink. What happens?
Minda makes some serious advances on Jhak, who just so happens to be terribly afraid of (pretty) women and runs out of the room screaming. Before he manages that he trips over half the people in the room and runs into the wall.

A neighbor shows up to complain about the noise. Sanne answers the door. How does that turn out?
Sanne defeats the neighbor's complaints with some harsh logic and facts about last weekend, when the neighbors were having their own little private party. The door is shut before the neighbor can even respond because certainly she has more important things to tend to! Like pretending to be drunk like the rest.

Kvothe: LOOK AT MY PLACE. LOOK AT IT! I'M NOT CLEANING THIS UP!
Minda: Only if there is more testosterone present!
Sanne: That is the only logical conclusion, isn't it?
Zaiha: *is totally passed out drunk on the floor, hugging an empty keg of beer*
Yeun: When is it again?
Jhak: Please... god... no... THE WOMEN... so many... AAAH.
1. Avantasia
2. Ithaqua
3. Jyles
4. Marus
5. Wuori
6. Xael

Christmas is coming up! 3 (Jyles) buys 4 (Marus) a present. What is it?

A leather cowboy hat, which Marus will of course never wear and probably stick in a closet somewhere. Or give to someone passing by who will end up using it as a chamber pot or something.

It has been decided that 1 (Avantasia) hosts the party. How do they react to this news?

"This is great! Let's see we'll need six roast boars, 2 dozen grapefruit.. some really big multilayer cakes.. What do you guys want to eat again? I'll add it.

3 (Jyles) is picked to decorate 1 (Avantasia)'s place. Does s/he do a good job?

If you consider some old crates and barrels to use as tables and chairs and a half assed wreath on the door a good job. Ava doesn't.

6 (Xael) has been picked to cook the main meal! What does s/he cook and how does it turn out?

Disaster. If it's not burnt, it's undercooked, seasoned wrong, and all around terrible tasting. The man couldn't cook to save his life.

Dinner time! Half way through dinner, 1 (Avantasia) spills a glass of wine on 3 (Jyles)? How do they react?

Had worst things spilled on him, and not by someone with nice tits. He isn't too bothered.

Time to open presents. Oh no! 2 (Ithaqua) forgot to buy a present for 1 (Avantasia)! What happens?

Ava is just relieved the fangy mouthed chic is happy with the undercooked meat prepared by Xael and isn't staring at her like she's the main course.

5 (Wuori) doesn't like 4 (Marus)'s present! What happens?

Politely thanks him anyways, and gives it away to someone who needs it later.. but probably cracks some jokes about the pissy mage with the stick up his ass. Tells him he should drink more and go get laid.

1 (Avantasia) didn't have the money to buy 4 (Marus) a present, so s/he gives 4 (Marus) something s/he made himself! What is it?

A smiley face plaque made from random trinkets from her horde. Dude needs to lighten up.

Both 2 (Ithaqua) and 6 (Xael) have had a bit too much to drink. What happens?

She drunkenly chases a very terrified staggering Xael around the building trying to see if he tastes as good as the half raw meat he attempted to cook.

A neighbor shows up to complain about the noise. 3 (Jyles) answers the door. How does that turn out?

He answers the door with his guns drawn. "How about you keep your mouth shut, cully? Not like you can complain with a hole in yer head."

Avantasia: "So long as someone else cooks!"
Ithaqua: *growling and snarling*
Jyles: "If Ka wills it and I am still here."
Marus: "No. Go away."
Wuori: "You know for being a holiday based on some kind of flesh eating zombie religion full of guilt and hate, the parties aren't too bad"
Xael: *sneaks away with bulging clanking pockets.*
Kim Site Admin

Sanne wrote:
Kim wrote:

You only need one more to make 6! And yes, Snail is included. XD

I wouldn't necessarily want to use all the ones I have up for this game, though. And I think you're counting crash test dummy. XD
Darth_Angelus Moderator

You should use the character you used to play during our epic battles of old ;)

You are on: Forums » Smalltalk » Here. Have an Xmas meme.

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus