Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Medieval fantasy RP with friend (closed)

Rose (played anonymously)

Rose smiled. 'I like strawberries, Zina. Think you can find some?'
Zina (played by DiamondWillow) Topic Starter

Zina gasped, 'Wow I like strawberries too!' She started digging into the pile of food she was pretty sure was put there just for her to try and find the strawberries she hadn't eaten yet. She ate a few more tasty plants before she eventually found some big juicy ones to bring back to Rose. She wrapped them in a honeydrop leaf before picking up the edges in her maw and pouncing back to Rose. 'I found the BIGGEST strawberries in the entire WORLD!'

Rose giggled. 'Thanks so much Zina. Go and eat okay?'

Zina beamed with pride, 'Okay! Just dont hide please.'
Zina bounced back to the food pile to continue filling her stomach. The other food piles had a lot more dragons surrounding them and they also didn't have the same thing that was in Zina's pile. She didn't quite understand why the brown dragons were eating bugs and rocks or why the blue dragons seemed to be just playing around in a pool of water. The green dragons were actually eating similar food to her but she also noticed a few feathered animals in their pile as well which made Zina uncomfortable. She couldn't even tell what the red or yellow dragons were eating though.

Rose went and thanked the Tiderider before returning.

Zina noticed Rose returning and leaped away from the pile to get to her sooner. Shortly after the Headmistress spoke with her voice magically magnified, "Thank you students for taking the time to get to know your dragons as well as everyone in your new houses. Please be sure to wrap up any more conversations and follow your houses head students when they arrive here shortly so they can take you on a tour of the campus as well as instruct you on how to access your house pocket dimension as well as dorm rooms and dragon stables. After the tour you will be given the rest of the day to prepare to begin classes tomorrow morning!"

Rose waited for Iso and the Head Girl to come and get them.

Zina waited patiently with Rose before all the head students came into the room around the same time. Other students started going to group up with their house representatives. Zina looked up at Rose, 'Can I ride on your shoulders?'

'Sure.' She replied.

Zina jumped and ran for her leg. With her front two legs leaning against Rose's own leg, Zina waited to be picked up as she flapped her, for now, tiny wings in anticipation.

Rose picked her up and placed her on her shoulders.

Zina happily sat on Rose's shoulders, now able to see more of the room. It was easy to spot Iso and Ivangela walking towards them.

"Well we dont have to worry about having a huge group to keep an eye on." Ivangela joked. "Are you ready for the grand tour?"

"Yes. And unfortunately something tells me you never do." Rose said. "You're right, unfortunately. But hey, that just means we push ourselves to new bests. Something I think you are good at." Iso said.

"So let's get this party on the road! If we get to the cafeteria before any of the other groups we can call first dibs on the samples they'll have out. And trust me, the cafeteria food is to DIE for." Ivangela was already pulling Rose by the hand to get them out the door.

Iso just shook his head as if he'd seen this one too many times.

Zina's voice grew worried, 'Will you really die if you eat the food?! Are they trying to kill you?!'

'No Zina, it's an expression meaning it's really good food.' Rose explained. "After all these years everyone assumes it's me who would do that, but no, it's Ivangela..." Iso said. Rose laughed.

Zina was able to visibly calm down, 'Oh good. I dont think I like that expression. I dont want you to die.'

"Now dont worry about memorizing where everything is. I dont think it's even possible for someone to memorize how to get everywhere in this school except for the Headmistress and the janitor." Ivangela suddenly stopped in her tracks to turn around and directly face Rose, "Watch out for the janitor." She didn't say anything else about it and continued pulling Rose along. "Now I know I said not to bother with memorizing mainly because you'll be given a map and after a while your feet will just know where to take you. I'm pretty sure that is part of one of the charms the Headmistress placed on the hallways so no one ever gets lost. But either way, the cafeteria will always be the easiest to find because you will always be able to smell when they've made fresh food no matter where in the school you may be. I think that also has to do with a charm, but I'm not entirely sure of its purpose."

"Okay. Thank you. And I think you should avoid saying that expression. Zina got scared." Rose replied.

Ivangela laughed, "Oh honey, I'd be dead before I stopped using that expression for this school's food. Outsiders would KILL just for a chance to taste the side menu."

Zina tensed again but not as badly, 'Is that another expression?'

'Yes...' Rose replied, rolling her eyes in exasperation at Ivangela. Iso shook his head. "I'm surprised no dragon has bitten you yet, Iva. Or Rose hasn't hit you with a spell." He said. "Don't tempt me. I have a voice stealing spell ready."

Ivangela turned to quickly scratch Zina just under the fluff growing on her head, "Well I just have one of those auras that let's me get along with any dragon."

The head girl turned back around and continued walking. Zina had to think, but came to the conclusion that she was right. She didn't have any natural desire to want to hurt her.

"We're almost there, anyway. And as a heads up, dont go throwing spells around carelessly. While voice hindering spells arent always damaging, it still causes inconvenience to people which can land you in hot water if you start using it inappropriately."

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Medieval fantasy RP with friend (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus