Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Medieval fantasy RP with friend (closed)

Rose (played anonymously)

"I know." She sighed. "Fabio is going to test that... "
Zina (played by DiamondWillow) Topic Starter

"Alright the cafeteria is right through this door!" Ivangela finally came to a stop as she smiled with her arms folded. The door was literally huge and seemed to go as high as the ceiling which itself was also really high. "Go ahead. ~Try~ and open it." Ivangela was watching with amusement, and honestly, so was Iso.
Rose (played anonymously)

That night, Rose was exhausted. The school was so large! "Really wish there was an Energy Boost Spell which I knew..." She muttered to her wide awake guides, who laughed. She went to bed, and had a strange dream, which Zina was watching thanks to their Bond. In it, Rose saw herself, hands bound behind her, bag over them, and a gag in her mouth. She was being beat on by Fabio. 'Heed this warning, my Honored Daughter...' A deep, powerful, and mystical voice told her. Rose could have sworn she saw a silhouette of a dragon with silver starry wings, midnight blue scales, black underbelly, moon silver eyes, and yellow horns, claws, spines, and tail blade.

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Medieval fantasy RP with friend (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus