Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » Marvel RP (Open)

The figure shook his head. "No, he has simply... returned to where he belongs."
She tries to get on her feet once more
((See ya guys))
((Good night my dudes.))
Fell Marvel (played by Fell-san) Topic Starter

Tenshi stay sitting please
Foxx (played by Foxx_Swiftpaw)

Meanwhile at an undisclosed SHIELD hideout I double check the scanner while I wait for my small task force to be ready for the strike. Also waiting on SHIELD HQ to send the file on the target.

(Sorry didn’t know what’s going on and didn’t want to read through 30 pages of forum to find out so figured I just through my self somewhere and see if anyone would be able to let me know where would be best for me to jump in or at least what’s going on...I know it’s funny a SHIELD agent that doesn’t know everything that’s going on how funny but please someone help me out here...)

(holy shit 30 pages)
Foxx wrote:
Meanwhile at an undisclosed SHIELD hideout I double check the scanner while I wait for my small task force to be ready for the strike. Also waiting on SHIELD HQ to send the file on the target.

(Sorry didn’t know what’s going on and didn’t want to read through 30 pages of forum to find out so figured I just through my self somewhere and see if anyone would be able to let me know where would be best for me to jump in or at least what’s going on...I know it’s funny a SHIELD agent that doesn’t know everything that’s going on how funny but please someone help me out here...)

((It's cool. As of right now, the heroes are cornered in an abandoned prison by my little bad guy who I'm going to leave unrevealed until tomorrow or something like that.))

(K)

(You mind if SHIELD has tracked you down or at least the Hero’s?)

I finally realize I’ve learned all I can from the scans and remotely fire up the jet before going to suit up and gather my gear.
Foxx wrote:
(You mind if SHIELD has tracked you down or at least the Hero’s?)

I finally realize I’ve learned all I can from the scans and remotely fire up the jet before going to suit up and gather my gear.

((The heroes aren't in my control, although I would prefer if you didn't have my guy tracked down. Maybe they detected Ultron.))

(This is slow)

Let me out
The figure chuckled. "I don't think I can do that. I can't have you heroes running amok and causing problems for me." He laughed maliciously as he disappeared into thin air.

Ass hat

“Foxx this is HQ come in” came a call over the Quinejet comms.

“This is Foxx what’s the problem?” asked Foxx as he and the team found their places on the jet.

“Director Furry wishes for you to take a small strike team to the following location to investigate why one of our field teams in the area hasn’t reported back in for two days now.” replied the agent on the other end.

“We’ll Be wheels up in two minutes so send me everything on the field team.” replied Foxx.

“Wow that’s got to be a new record for your team to be assembled and ready in two minutes sir.”shockingly replied the agent.

“I got tired of waiting and figured that since it was a localized red alert that the issue was nearby and was about to take the Quinejet to check out the area.” replied Foxx.

“Also Furry asks that you take extra care for we’ve picked up slight traces of Ultron in the area.” replied the agent.

“Then we follow protocol U3 and we’ll go in high and dark.” replied Foxx switching of the radio and turning to his team as the jet lifted into the air,

“You heard HQ this is a recon and recovery mission. There are friendlies down there so watch your fire. Also Johnson don’t blow anything up this time.” ordered Foxx only pausing to scan the crew. “Johnson and McDuglas will jump with me once we’ve neared the target and have reached protocol jump altitude for Proticol U3 Jay will take the rest of you and head to rondavue zone alpha just outside minimum safe zone. This is a dark mission so comms off at all times.”

“Sir yes sir!” was the reply from the agents aboard the jet as it started to make its climb.”

I'm just a wittle kid
She keeps Fell close to her

Mmmm *I nuzzle up to you*
She nuzzles him back

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » Marvel RP (Open)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus