Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » Marvel RP (Open)

Nightmare sighed. "I'm afriad that I'm... very busy later. I nees to make sure my team is doing fine."
Fell Marvel (played by Fell-san) Topic Starter

Gwenpool:awww when are free
Nightmare shrugged. "I'm usually very busy. You know, got to keep mutants and the world safe."

*gwenpool looks sad*
Nightmare looked unfazed. "Is there anyone one else I should meet around here?"

hmmm well there's miles but he's off doing something and maybe you should apologize to Gwen
That did sound like a good idea. "I do apologize Gwen. I just have too many things happening in my life at this moment to find any free time." He looked at the man who brought him here and nodded. "Have a good day everyone." After he finished, he disappeared out the door.

well bye

gwenpool:see you later

*1 year later*
Nightmare had just gotten his butt kicked trying to defend the world from Ultron and needed to regroup his team somewhere safe. His headquarters had been destroyed in Ultron's reign of power. He decided to send them to Professor X. Perhaps he would know what to do with them. Meanwhile, Nightmare was in the streets, trying to desperately keep his friends safe.
Fell-san Topic Starter

*you see a black costumed figure swing towards you*
Nightmare whipped out a sword to counter, allowing his friends to escape and find cover.
Fell-san Topic Starter

???: wait cyler.

it's me fell
Nightmare took a step back and transformed his sword into a skull ring. "Fell? Oh thank the gods, we need to get out of here. Have you heard from anyone else?"

No, but Gwen and Miles are ok and I'm nataully ok *then a boulder smashes my head*
Nightmare looked alarmed and cursed in an unknown language. "Fell!" He immediately picked him up and teleported to the rest of his friends with Fell in his arms.

*still without head* yeah?

*still without head* what's wrong
Nightmare lifted up his hands, which started glowing with a gray aura. "Nothing. You'll feel better soon." He began to use his undead elemental powers to heal Fell.

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » Marvel RP (Open)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus