Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » Marvel RP (Open)

She looks at him
Foxx (played by Foxx_Swiftpaw)

With a nod the team breaches the building and storm in fixing their weapons on what ever might move as the search the place for any sign of the other team.
Fell Marvel (played by Fell-san) Topic Starter

I was having a nightmare about my childhood

Foxx signals for the others to check the other side of the building while he checked out who was talking. This puzzled them for they didn’t hear anything but then again everyone knows he has advanced hearing because of the fox dna within him.

So Foxx slowly draws near the source of the sound.
As they got closer, they found the source of Ultron's signals as they found his destroyed body.

Next two the discarded body was the broken bodies of the other team this was no longer a rescue mission. Agent Johnson went to flip on his communicator to inform Foxx when his partner grabbed his wrist and said, “Don’t. Remember Ultron can travel through any network. He’s dying with no computers around here but the moment we break comm silence he’ll be able to jump into the SHIELD network.”

“Oh yah.” sighed Johnson, “Then lets go find the boss.”

As for Foxx he was almost to the cell area where he heard voices coming from. It sound as if one had called the other mom or mother.

* I cry while hugging Tenshi*
She rubs his back again and she kisses his head
Above the city there was a weird storm with many EMP waves hitting buildings and causing earthquakes. Then something that looked like a tear was shown before a single creature fell through. It looked sort of like a human until, a white wing and a black wing appeared on her back to slow her descent.

She looked down at the city in thought, 'this looks like Earth...but, is it my Earth?' She then looked at the damage her entrance has caused, 'this didn't happen to any other worlds I visited...I guess, I punched through hard this time.' She exhaled, "i'm so, getting a lecture when I go back to the Nexus..." she then flew down after muttering an invisibility spell and landed on an uncrowded seat before using illusion magic to make her look like the human she once was after, folding her wings behind her back.

I enter the room full of cells and look around the room for any guards before slowly approaching one of the cells and looking inside.
Her wings slightly started to glow as she keeps Fell close to her

*sniff*

I love you tenshi

I slowly approach the cell and said, “”my name is Agent Foxx with SHIELD is there anyone else besides you two here?”
Oc-never mind the fact something weird happened in new york.

Ic- she walked to Central park just to get her barings and to take a nap on some grass. She thought, 'oh right, I forgot I hate New York City...too many people in a rush and not friendly at all. Oh well, I'll go to the library to read the news after my nap. Now that I think about it, most of my life in this body was of a guildmaster and adventurer in many different worlds...with the occasional merchant or mercenary jobs. I wonder what I should do here?' When she got to a good nap spot, she put up a barrier to be safe while, she slept.
“My brother Adam and I think he’s in a different cell” she said as she kisses Fell’s forehead

“Okay let me get this door open and then we’ll go find him before regrouping with the rest of my team and getting you to safety.” I reply before bolstering my icer pistol and pulling out a small blue cube like device and placing it on the lock. “Please step back I don’t want anyone to be hurt.”

Then within a second and with a small pop the lock froze and then shattered into a thousand pieces.

Meanwhile the other two agents where making their way back through the building not really finding anyone else alive to set free.

(Not really sure if there was anyone else here that needed saving or I’d have the agents help get them out...)
She keeps her injured wing spread out and she carries Fell when she got on her feet
As Firelilly explored Central Park, a sunset pink light appeared in the middle of the park.

Thanks, Tenshi for carrying me after that nightmare I don't think I can walk

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » Marvel RP (Open)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus