Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » Marvel RP (Open)

Fell Marvel (played by Fell-san) Topic Starter

So I have nothing
Adam Stone (played by Fireblaze)

((Same))

I think we should head home
Markus (played by Fireblaze)

"No! I need to know what happened." He glared.

Adam spread his wings. "Walk and talk."

Yeah but adam you have to do it

He walked. "Basically Ultron forcibly attached my wings to my back."

Yeah plus I think he tortured us idk
She went to get a burger while, making sure that she kept her wings hidden. She was enjoying eating one inside as if she hadn't had a burger or fast food in months or years. She exhaled, "ooh, this is better than I remember." She ate and drank until, she ran out of cash from the junkies she killed. She thought, 'I should check if the money from the SGU works here...'

*me,adam and markus arrive at home*

Home sweet home

"Yeah. This is nice." He tucked his wings in and laid down on the nearest couch. "I like how no one questions why we're some ragtag group of kids who have no idea what we're doing, and yet we just fought and escaped from one of the Avengers' most difficult enemies." He was sleepy and in pain, and it showed in his voice. "Shit."
Foxx (played by Foxx_Swiftpaw)

Jay lands the jet in the park while cloaked and I alone slip off to search for the source of the anomaly.
Markus (played by Fireblaze)

Markus goes to Tenshi's side and puts his hand on her shoulder. "You ok? How's your wing?"

She's gonna be fine wait wait what day is it
When she got up she went back to the park to go back to the Nexus. She went through the trees and looked around for other people before going into her barrier and said, "Gate Nexus." At that her wings showed and it looked like she had a wing of a fallen angel on her left side and a real angel on her right.

Adam for real what day is it
She kept her injured wing spread out and she slightly spits out a bit of blood

Mmmm *I lay you on the bed and check my phone and then rush out of the house*
She stretched her wings before going into her portal to get some cash from her safe before returning to this world. She then used her magic to make her look like she was a human after leaving the portal to go to Central park. She licked her lips as she left the barrier and thought, 'better look up the differences in this Earth and the others I have portals to. Oh and bring back some fast food to the others back in the Nexus...hmm, no...just the generals...i'll get some cookbooks for the chefs.'

*I come back looking like I been crying but I look happy too*

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » Marvel RP (Open)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus