Skip to main content

Forums » RP Discussion » Is it just me or...?

Is it just me or is it getting harder and harder to find people to rp with? I ask quite a few but never hear back, or they don’t rp the same/similar things, thus making everything quiet on my end, is anyone else experiencing this or is it just me? I know people work/have school and life happens so I don’t factor that in to any of it.
JetStorm

it happens with me at times.
LittleMouse Topic Starter

JetStorm wrote:

It’s 9/10 times for me...especially when I have new characters
JetStorm

LittleMouse wrote:
JetStorm wrote:

god i know how that feels...it sucks

JetStorm wrote:
LittleMouse wrote:
JetStorm wrote:

god i know how that feels...it sucks

There are literal mini-stories I could tell you from my most recent endeavor
What was it like when it was easier?

I always found it hard to find the right people and I have a much narrower pool of to draw from because I only RP through PM.

SunnyD wrote:

I always found it hard to find the right people and I have a much narrower pool of to draw from because I only RP through PM.

My PM’s weren’t totally dead except for two or three people, that’s the sum of it
JetStorm

LittleMouse wrote:
SunnyD wrote:

My PM’s weren’t totally dead except for two or three people, that’s the sum of it

i have few going on right now,but tomorrow after my school is over and such,we can rp then if you'd like.

JetStorm wrote:
LittleMouse wrote:
SunnyD wrote:

i have few going on right now,but tomorrow after my school is over and such,we can rp then if you'd like.

Sure, what time zone are you so I’m not randomly wondering why you haven’t said anything when you are probably asleep tomorrow night
JetStorm

LittleMouse wrote:
JetStorm wrote:
LittleMouse wrote:
SunnyD wrote:

Sure, what time zone are you so I’m not randomly wondering why you haven’t said anything when you are probably asleep
tomorrow night

u.s central..its 10:30pm right now.

JetStorm wrote:
LittleMouse wrote:
JetStorm wrote:
LittleMouse wrote:
SunnyD wrote:

Sure, what time zone are you so I’m not randomly wondering why you haven’t said anything when you are probably asleep
tomorrow night

Cool you’re in my time zone
JetStorm

LittleMouse wrote:
JetStorm wrote:
LittleMouse wrote:
JetStorm wrote:
LittleMouse wrote:
SunnyD wrote:

tomorrow night

yay

JetStorm wrote:
LittleMouse wrote:
JetStorm wrote:
LittleMouse wrote:
JetStorm wrote:
LittleMouse wrote:
SunnyD wrote:

tomorrow night

yay

That makes things easy lol
JetStorm

LittleMouse wrote:
JetStorm wrote:
LittleMouse wrote:
JetStorm wrote:
LittleMouse wrote:
JetStorm wrote:
LittleMouse wrote:
SunnyD wrote:

tomorrow night

yay

yup

JetStorm wrote:
LittleMouse wrote:
JetStorm wrote:
LittleMouse wrote:
JetStorm wrote:
LittleMouse wrote:
JetStorm wrote:
LittleMouse wrote:
SunnyD wrote:

tomorrow night

yay

yup

And for me, Sunday’s and Wednesday’s I’m back on for the day after 3:00 because that’s when I get off work
JetStorm

LittleMouse wrote:
JetStorm wrote:
LittleMouse wrote:
JetStorm wrote:
LittleMouse wrote:
JetStorm wrote:
LittleMouse wrote:
JetStorm wrote:
LittleMouse wrote:
SunnyD wrote:

tomorrow night

yay

yup

And for me, Sunday’s and Wednesday’s I’m back on for the day after 3:00 because that’s when I get off work

I get off school around 2:40 and get home at like 3:00 so i got basically all day to chat with ya.

JetStorm wrote:
LittleMouse wrote:
JetStorm wrote:
LittleMouse wrote:
JetStorm wrote:
LittleMouse wrote:
JetStorm wrote:
LittleMouse wrote:
JetStorm wrote:
LittleMouse wrote:
SunnyD wrote:

tomorrow night

yay

yup

I get off school around 2:40 and get home at like 3:00 so i got basically all day to chat with ya.

Sounds like my old school...I used to get out at 2:45 and get home around 2:50 because my house wasn’t too far from it
I've actually had this problem recently too. Every rp I have started in recent time has made it only a few posts in and just stopped. A few entered the planning stages and never made it any further, and several prompts I have made were seemingly never noticed.

I'm trying to believe it must be the time of year but it still becomes discouraging.
Taz

hmm.. i know how you all feel when your looking for people to rp with but you just cant seem to find someone who has the same idea's, or their just plain un-active forever... like im at college(sixth form) get in about 8:40am - 3:30pm (uk time) so im on literally all day and no-ones on when i am due to different times in the world xx

Taz wrote:
hmm.. i know how you all feel when your looking for people to rp with but you just cant seem to find someone who has the same idea's, or their just plain un-active forever... like im at college(sixth form) get in about 8:40am - 3:30pm (uk time) so im on literally all day and no-ones on when i am due to different times in the world xx

Honestly same about the on all day, except I’m on starting from 15:00 on Wednesday and Sunday every week because that’s when I get off of work.

You are on: Forums » RP Discussion » Is it just me or...?

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus