Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » Airship Adventure. (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

anigif_enhanced-1978-1416937760-20.gif

The Empress is as vast as She is beautiful, an enormous royal airship taking wing throughout the skies of Tanbarune. Travelling alongside the future King and Queen, only the bravest of Souls make up this daring crew for the danger that awaits. Together, the quest is on when mysterious storms and corrupted wildlife attack the citizens of this once peaceful land. Word spreads far and wide, reaching those that wish to climb aboard and embark on an adventure that could forever change their lives...and perhaps the Kingdom in turn.

(16+ only, please.)

This is largely an adventure/combat inspired story set in the medieval-fantasy era with steampunk elements. I'm seeking detailed roleplayers, though members are only asked to write five lines at minimum to offer flexibility. From Quartermasters that can be promoted to a later Captain, to talented Gunners, Medics, and humble Servants - there are many roles to enjoy aboard the ship. Please comment below if you are interested in joining. Thank you! :)
Magic 90%
Magic is very common. Magic-tech, grand floating islands, forests that sing, magical creatures may be an every-day occurrence.
Technology 30%
Renaissance
Combat 80%
Wartime/soldier RPs. Combat is a given and will likely be graphic, but there's the potential for non-combat "in the trenches" scenes. World War 2, Vietnam, etc.
Romance 20%
Romance isn't outright desired, but can happen if we decide the characters are perfect for each other. The romance won't be important to the overall plot.

Details: Occasional dice use, paragraphs required, long-term RP partner preferred.

Robyn Topic Starter

After a mysterious creature collided with the airship, the wrecked vessel can be seen tilting over, about to flip as the ship floats above a small fishing village. Will our heroes mend the sails before it's too late, or will The Empress risk flipping into the sea below?!
This group has caught my interest...I read through the rules but havent explored any of the forums yet.

Would a fairy be an acceptable character for this rp? Mind you, my fairy needs a complete overhaul before I could apply but I've been meaning/wanting to do that anyway.
Robyn Topic Starter

Voldarian_Empire wrote:
This group has caught my interest...I read through the rules but havent explored any of the forums yet.

Would a fairy be an acceptable character for this rp? Mind you, my fairy needs a complete overhaul before I could apply but I've been meaning/wanting to do that anyway.

Hey stranger! A fairy would be welcome provided that she'd fill a role in their crew. I'm sorry for the wait, too! Please don't hesitate to throw a message my way if you'd still like to join us sometime. :)
Robyn Topic Starter

The sails have been recovered! Can the crew keep yet another obstacle at bay in order to make their much-needed repairs?
butterbeans

Hey, this caught my attention just recently and I realized I sent a request to join before posting here. Apologies on that part.

I'm looking to join with a sickly mage, laughably weak in physical feats but makes up for it with bizzare applications of the arcane. I'll overhaul the simplistic characterization on his profile into a more in-depth character in the adventure itself.
I absolutly love this idea, May i inquire if i can join in.
I also have an android character, would that fit in as a engineer, or quartermaster maybe
SomeFBIDude

I have a character that may fit nicely in this, his name is Sir Gawain and he may be best with something like being a guard.
Robyn Topic Starter

butterbeans wrote:
Hey, this caught my attention just recently and I realized I sent a request to join before posting here. Apologies on that part.

I'm looking to join with a sickly mage, laughably weak in physical feats but makes up for it with bizzare applications of the arcane. I'll overhaul the simplistic characterization on his profile into a more in-depth character in the adventure itself.

That sounds hilarious and pretty darn original, too. xD I love it! You're welcome to apply when you've worked up a profile sometime. The group is linked above but you can also find it linked on my player-profile, too.
PhantomRabbit wrote:
I absolutly love this idea, May i inquire if i can join in.
I also have an android character, would that fit in as a engineer, or quartermaster maybe

Heyo! Unfortunately, an android character would not fit since this is a medieval-fantasy setting. Thank you for the interest, though!
SomeFBIDude wrote:
I have a character that may fit nicely in this, his name is Sir Gawain and he may be best with something like being a guard.

A guard would be welcome! The group is linked above as well as in my profile, so please don't hesitate to apply when you'd like to hop in. :)
Alright then I do have other ccharacters that fit like an elf, and an sort of dessert merchant that fits a engineer
Hello, I have a fire mage character and I was wondering if I could join the group.
Robyn Topic Starter

NinzXtrmz wrote:
Hello, I have a fire mage character and I was wondering if I could join the group.

I don't see why not! If you'd still like to hop in, you're welcome to apply by clicking the group's link above. :)
Id be interested in joining as a ship's bodyguard or medic with my character here.
Hello! i have a winged Demon Assasin girl that could be a forward scout for the ship seeing as how she has strong wings that rival any gust
Robyn Topic Starter

Panicked screams can be heard from the vessel among the skies above, still stationed above a small fishing village. Glass shatters as something...Or someone invades The Empress. More mighty crew members are welcome aboard to band together against this recent invasion!
Geth (played by Sentient_Trashcan)

Would a Flumph be accepted? Not exactly mighty, I know, but hey, worth a shot.
Hello, I'm quite interested. Unfortunately, the link doesn't appear to be working!

What is the specification for characters? I don't really have anything quite yet, but I am very capable of creating. :)
Robyn Topic Starter

Psyched to see this story continue! The Prince is nowhere to be found just as a powerful Ancient creature has crashed into the Infirmary to invade The Empress. Is it true that the Prince is held hostage during this invasion? Are the crew members located among the Infirmary enough to keep this Ancient at bay? A strange portal pulses into life among the skies, directly beside the panicked medical wing...

If the plot prompt above and updates interest you, please follow the link above to apply sometime!
Robyn Topic Starter

Visible from the large town of Scassia, panicked screams gather attention as citizens point above to the warm skies. There, the royal airship is visibly descending too fast for their liking. Crowds of people run in the opposite direction, fleeing as they fear the point of impact as The Empress threatens to crash.

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » Airship Adventure. (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus