Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » LF RPers who can do MULTI-PARA! (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

nightmqre

I want to try once more to start up a few RPs.

Before, I had over 67+ rps at a time, which...made me loose my muse because they all dissolved into one liners and one paragraph per post.

Disclaimer now: If You cannot consistently do over 4/5 decent-length paragraphs, aside from the few exceptions like dialogue, please leave now. I understand that people consider below 4/5 paragraphs to be fun, and that RP is not supposed to be an "english class". However, fun for me is when I can get fully emersed into a RP, plan out fun plots, and do major character development.

I have no particular plot in mind, and I would be more than thrilled to discuss that within PMs, as well as settling what characters we'd like to use. However, I do really want to get this girl some action.

I would like some form of romance included, but it doesn't need to be the main drive. I just...like romance.

I DON'T DO MEDIEVAL!

I only play females.

• NO SMUT.
  • Standard English. This means, unless they are actually texting within the RP, no text speech like "u" or faces like "owo".
  • OOC is not IC.
  • OOC communication is absolutely NEEEEEDED!
Can it be on discord my guy owo
nightmqre Topic Starter

_Ashir-Penny_ wrote:

For everyone else. NO.

But for you I'll make an exception ;P <3
StaticNightmares wrote:
_Ashir-Penny_ wrote:

For everyone else. NO.

But for you I'll make an exception ;P <3

Love ya <3
Oh! I'm interested.
I will add a tentative interest in this also. I feel like our interests may not line up and if they don't that's fine, but the writing style is definately something that interests me.

Is romance mandatory? If it is I'm not sure I'd like to proceed (and you may very well know the reasoning XD).
nightmqre Topic Starter

Voldarian_Empire wrote:
Is romance mandatory? If it is I'm not sure I'd like to proceed (and you may very well know the reasoning XD).

noooope! Throwing a character in with one of your many alien ones will be interesting in itself >.>
StaticNightmares wrote:
noooope! Throwing a character in with one of your many alien ones will be interesting in itself >.>

Oh cool, then you're willing to go for sci fi?

I'll mail you in a little while with some ideas and characters and we can narrow things down. If we need/want to just create our own plot by talking I'm 100% interested in doing that also :)
nightmqre Topic Starter

Voldarian_Empire wrote:
StaticNightmares wrote:

Oh cool, then you're willing to go for sci fi?

I'll mail you in a little while with some ideas and characters and we can narrow things down. If we need/want to just create our own plot by talking I'm 100% interested in doing that also :)

Hell yes. I'll be waiting excitedly :P

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » LF RPers who can do MULTI-PARA! (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus