Skip to main content

Forums » Art & Creativity » Adoptable Draconic Beast Eggs!

Degu Topic Starter

Haha its ok Loki i really appreciate that you are so happy with them :>
Degu Topic Starter

Number five hatched! I love this feller

egg_number_five__by_kingfisher_gryphon-d6d28cr.png
Aw, he's awesome too!! I hope you consider doing eggs again in the future Degu, this was a lot of fun ^_^
Degu Topic Starter

And LASTLY, egg number 3 for Wizard.

egg_number_three__by_kingfisher_gryphon-d6d5153.png

Thank you everyone who participated, remember, i am open for commissions so if you want a super cool pic of your new pet or something like that please feel free to contact me.

All of this money is going towards a plane ticket, so i appreciate the support! I would like to do one more batch of eggs this month, perhaps a couple more this time just because there were some folks who didn't get to buy one that wanted one.

So this is where you come in. What sort of adoptable eggs would you like to see next? Dragons? Monsters? Canines? Manticore? Potato's? Comment here and let me know what you're really itching for. a mixed theme is possible too!
SeraphicStar

As tempting as a batch of adoptable potato eggs seems tempting, I think I have and idea that'd be fun!

Have people list a bunch of mammals and a bunch of birds! Then randomly match (with dicerolls or something) mammals with birds, and make the resulting gryphons. It may be a bit complicated, but I think it'd be interesting :D
Degu Topic Starter

Oh man i really really REALLY like that idea. Anyone else interested in that? I adore designing gryphons.
I totally dig that idea! That could be awesome! A flamingo and a tiger could be amazingly outstanding. ;)
Dog

I like it!
Degu Topic Starter

Looks like its a hit! Keep an eye out for the thread so you can start posting your animals and your birds.
Oh, goodness, I love number 3! It looks like an unfortunate monstrosity right out of some horrific biological experimentation lab. I adore the plated scales and those creepy eyes that indicate that the thing probably isn't in its right mind. I wouldn't imagine so, what with all those stitches.

I'm probably a little biased, but it is definitely my favorite out of the lot, and I feel really lucky for getting it.

This was a blast! Thank you, and I really look forward to seeing what amazing abominations creatures come out of the gryphon eggs.

You are on: Forums » Art & Creativity » Adoptable Draconic Beast Eggs!

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus