Skip to main content

Forums » Smalltalk » Raffle: (CLOSED)

Merrin and Ryuuji (played anonymously)

Honestly...? Merrin would outright be the very first to die, with Ryuuji being second. Despite Merrin's perceptive nature, she's not as hardened as my other characters, and is very, very naive. She also wants to do her best to help out others no matter what, which is not a good thing in a horror movie from what I've seen. Thus Merrin would be subjected to deadly tricks involving helping "innocent" people and lovely little jumpscare strikes she wouldn't see coming.

Why Ryuuji would be second? He's protective of Merrin and reckless. If she disappeared with a scream, Ryuuji would race after her without a second thought and not be seen again. Whatever is left behind of him would most likely be found by my other characters as a gristly warning.
Rogue-Scribe

I would have to say it would be Darrell Sanders. He is such a soft-hearted guy that wants to see the good in everyone and calls out injustice wherever he finds it. So yeah, he would likely not see it coming in many circumstances, and would want to talk it out and write a song about it when he did see it coming.
Liliath for sure. She is not strong and is very bad when it comes to self defense. She would be the person who would try to be best friends with the murder and then get killed.
MissPixie Topic Starter

ENTRY IS NOW CLOSED!!!!

Winners will be announced soon!
Congrats to the winners!!! (Especially my friendos who super deserve it :3 )
Coral Heart (played by DarkCrow)

What omg! :O
Thank you hhhh <3

This was a fun one c:

Congrats everyone! :D
haunt

thank you!!!!

You are on: Forums » Smalltalk » Raffle: (CLOSED)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus