Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » Pix's Place (Open Halloween Party!)

"Avitra Angelica, pilot, healer, and field nanotechnologist" she replies with a chirp, taking the drink and "sniffing" it. It was... strange, but worth trying. Hopefully.

She listened curiously to their conversation. They weren't trans-planars, so it made sense that she didn't know their species. Made her regret not doing more than dominant culture research, too.

That said, that hopefully meant she wasn't known. All she really wanted was a night off, not trouble.
Xa'Taren (played by Riik)

Rather than take on a surprised expression, Xá simply increased the size of his grin. Or perhaps her grin. Ordinarily, she would correct anyone attempting to place a gendered title on her, despite being entirely indifferent toward gendered pronouns and generally adopting masculine ones herself in languages which did not have a clear gender-neutral pronoun separate from plural or object-based references. But in this case, she had technically brought it on herself for mentioning her multiple successes in a beauty pageant for females - or rather non-males, as the rules specifically stated at the time (until they were changed due to Xá's domination).

Regardless, at present, Pix's address had given Xá a female-orientated image, and Xá did not really see any reason yet to counter that. She was fine with it.

"I'm always up for a good pageant," Xá admitted. "So long as I get to be myself. And don't have to wear a dress." she chuckled. "Something tells me that's not the profession you have in mind though."

((Edit: Well... simultaneous posts happened and I lost the race, so deteting this bit that doesn't make sense anymore))
Pix Feir-Sil (played by Alien_Princess) Topic Starter

"Oh I could use all three of those also," Pix informed Avi, "You could even heal Xa here when she returns from the space exploration I send her on." Pix glanced at Xa with a coy smile as if to confirm their suspicions before looking back to Avi, sniffing the drink suspiciously. Avi's presumption was right, Pix had no idea just what Avi might be, but the truth was the dark deeds she may have buried in her closet may be something Pix was less than concerned about. It could be that she preferred to utilize those ties rather than condemn her for them. She could see a dollar in the most unlikely of places, after all.

After a moments consideration, she decides to continue conversing, though she decides to most certainly take observations of Avi when she puts the drink back.

Taking a sip of the cider, Pix makes a bit of an odd face, suggesting it wasn't something she truly was enjoying. Looking back to Xa, she continues as she recovers.

"No....I think your other professions may be more valuable to me, though if you don't mind a bit of a Vol'n voting process, I can definately see us profiting from a pageant," she claims, using a sneaky underhanded term meant to suggest she would just fix the paegent. Of course, one would have to know there wasn't much voting in Voldarian society to guess such things.

"As for the dress..." Pix began, scoping down the front of Xa momentarily then raising her eyes back to hers, "You will absolutely have to get dressed." The sly smirk Pix was often seen with shined lightly on her face, and she raised the glass of cider back to her lips and took another sip, a bit larger of one than she had prior.
Amarkun looked around the party, he had been around the galaxy for a long time and saw many races but he never saw any of the many races concentrated in a single place that wasn't for war. He was actually ecstatic. He then sat in the nearest chair to have a better view of everything without looking suspicious.

He then went into his mind to contact his advisor Zaa. " Zaa have a Night Scythe come in 2 hours for pick up of myself."
Zaa then responded " There will be one coming per your order, Great One" Then he exited his mind.

Amarkun, for now, he would try to enjoy this social gathering in the house of Pix before his departure.
Bubbles (played by SkinnyCracker)

Bubbles walks through the door looking around in surprise. She had never been off of her planet let alone seen any other race. This being new she greeted everybody she saw. She had never been so excited. She then sat down because she was tired but didn't want anybody to notice not walking around.
He went over to group of people taking, more specifically, the one with the green hair. While he was walking, his best friend, the astral cat, hopped on his shoulder, like a parrot. He scratched its chin and got to the group and tapped the green haired person. "Hello, I was wondering if there was anything to heat here, I am kinda hungry and thirsty, and so are my friends. I hope you don't mind me asking." He said, trying not to sound rude to the, at least he think is the host of this party.

She gets up noticing somebody new. "Oh I must have not noticed him!" She says under her breath. She walks over to him. She taps his shoulder. "Hello sir. I'm Bubbles but you can call me Bubby. Whats your name?" She asked the man.
"If you need a medivac for a hot exfil, then you have the right gal," Avitra laughs, "I can do sample analysis, too, in case you're getting your hands on something weird. I've got a good laboratory suite, even beyond the field scans."

Dresses, huh? Something about Xá made her think getting them into one would be.... interesting. She defininitely wanted to see where this went....

She starts walks away sad knowing that the man might have not heard her but she didn't want to bug him. She went back to where she had sat earlier and found it was gone. "Huh? I wonder where it went. What ever I'll just go back home." She starts walking towards the door when a huge monster comes through it. "Oh no, its bolark! He is here to retrieve me and take me back to the jail they I am to call home!"

She starts running through the crowd. Pushing anybody in her path. She gets to the center of the party not knowing where else to go. She asks the nearest person, "Where is the Joe? Like the potty room or what ever you may call it?"

The person points towards the stairs and says go up and to the right. "Thank you! You may have just saved my life sir? Wait.....what's your name sir?" She says to the helper.
"Ahh." Ricardo sad and was startled by the person tapping his shoulder and kinda jumped, his friend getting off his shoulder and ran away. "Oh, I am Ricardo, nice to meet you?" He said questionably as he looked at Bubbles. "Sorry was startled by you." He said as he felt his chest for his heart beating. He looked where his friend went and saw it come back to him slowly, careful not to get scared by the person again.

She looks at him like she may never see him again. She starts to cry as she runs up the stairs. She stop and looks him in the eyes and says, "Again, thank you kind sir........err.. um.....Ricardo." Then runs up the stairs and into the restroom. When she enters she finds people in it. She yells, "I don't mean to be mean but, GET THE OUT!!"
'Arieo' Leonarieo (played by nightmqre)

Now alone at the counter, Sarah let out a small grunt and ran a hand through her hair. She then ruffled her transparent overshirt a little to make it a bit looser and comfier, before letting out a small sigh quickly after. She leaned against the counter, arms folded, muscles flexing slightly.

Been alright so far. she thought to herself, rubbing one of her eyes. She pulled out one of the prop knives and began twirling it absentmindedly, her thoughts wondering back to her home and her father. She quickly shook her head and dismissed those thoughts, continuing to twirl the fake dagger.
Amarkun was thinking how he got here, from the now-forgotten "War in Heaven" to The Great Slumber and his awaking. If he can move his face again he would be smiling but he couldn't. Amarkun then got up and at least introduce himself to some of the guests at the gathering. He chose to introduce himself to Avitra. He then walked behind her and tapped her on the shoulder and said to her, "Good day to you, young one"
Clyde Loewner (played by MangoNekros)

He looked around. There was what seemed to be furries and some kind of space overlord. He looked nervous, he's never communicating with people other than humans

When all of the people leave she shuts the door and locks it. Then when she finally sits down and gets to relax, she starts crying. She says to her self, " I can't go back to my planet. I can't go back to that dirty dungeon! I need help somebody to help me look different." She stands up looks in the mirror and notices something shiny in the window. She screams and turns around to find one of her fathers ships outside. "I have to go....NOW!"
Clyde Loewner (played by MangoNekros)

He watched Bubbles close an imaginable door and start crying on a chair. "...?"
The illusion-wrapped avian turns to face her new conversation partner with a giggle.

"You know, I might be older than you think," she says, a playful note in her voice, "You.... seem like the type to be legitimately surprised by that, though."

Some kind of advanced construct. Odd, potent, but.... so far polite enough.

"Anyway, hello! You wanted to chat?" she asks cheerfully.

She stands up and opens the door to find her father right in the doorway. She asks him, "How long have you been there?" Right before she gets to answer she makes a run for it an tries to run down the stairs but sees soldiers on the stairs. She turns around to see her father behind her. "I guess I ran out of options." She says as she stands on the rails on the stairs.

She jumps and as she falls her wings come out and glitter flutters over the crowd as they expand. "See you later.....SUCKAS!" She says to her father and his soldiers as she glides over the crowd.

(lets start over with me then)*I'm embarrassed*
She walks in the door and greets people.( She has never been outside of her house. Her parents don't even know she is out at a party at the moment but that's okay. ) She walks up to a guy trying to talk to a green haired man. "Hello. I'm Bubbles but you can call me Bubby. What's your name?"

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » Pix's Place (Open Halloween Party!)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus