Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » Pix's Place (Open Halloween Party!)

((Sorry about that. If you wanted to reply to that bit at all, go ahead. '^v^ Usually I'm the one who gets behind on those, so I know that feeling.))
Pix Feir-Sil (played by Alien_Princess) Topic Starter

((Hello fellow rprians! I feel the need to step in and set us back on track here.

This rp, while welcoming to all characters, is intended to be a light fun Halloween holiday party ONLY....with that in mind the idea of a ship outside and the dramatization of an alien being drug back to their homeworld is not fitting to the rp. Please try to keep in mind the original posters (that's me!) intent for an rp on forums and please stay on topic in that regard. A reminder that staying on topic is 100% a forum rule. Thank you for cooperating and let's continue to have a spooky entertaining light and fun holiday party this season of harvest!))

((Thank you for understanding hehe....the idea for your rp proceedings was stellar, this is just not the forum for that in particular ^_^ of course the forums are open for anyone to create their own rps in that regard also if you so desire!))

((@Ricardo

I'm going to ask you to please edit that last post to describe my character differently. I don't believe that is forum appropriate and nor is it very respectful which was requested in the OP

To help you narrow it down, squidthing is a perfectly fine description))
((@Voldarian_Empire

I did change it, there you go))
Sihke (played by Alien_Princess) Topic Starter

((Welcome back-

Sihke just took Ricardo food order for him and his friends and is headed to the kitchen. Pix is standing with Xa and showing her knife off to Nil, who was eagerly trying to get sarah to throw her fake knife at them. Avi is now locking in a racial competitive discussion with Amarkun....and a ferocious fluffy cat walked in when Vincent left. If I missed someone let me know ^_^))

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » Pix's Place (Open Halloween Party!)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus