Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » Pix's Place (Open Halloween Party!)

Pix Feir-Sil (played by Alien_Princess) Topic Starter

((Hello fellow rprians! I feel the need to step in and set us back on track here.

This rp, while welcoming to all characters, is intended to be a light fun Halloween holiday party ONLY....with that in mind the idea of a ship outside and the dramatization of an alien being drug back to their homeworld is not fitting to the rp. Please try to keep in mind the original posters (that's me!) intent for an rp on forums and please stay on topic in that regard. A reminder that staying on topic is 100% a forum rule. Thank you for cooperating and let's continue to have a spooky entertaining light and fun holiday party this season of harvest!))
Bubbles (played by SkinnyCracker)

(lets start over with me then)*I'm embarrassed*
She walks in the door and greets people.( She has never been outside of her house. Her parents don't even know she is out at a party at the moment but that's okay. ) She walks up to a guy trying to talk to a green haired man. "Hello. I'm Bubbles but you can call me Bubby. What's your name?"

((Thank you for understanding hehe....the idea for your rp proceedings was stellar, this is just not the forum for that in particular ^_^ of course the forums are open for anyone to create their own rps in that regard also if you so desire!))
"Ahh." Ricardo sad and was startled by the person tapping his shoulder and kinda jumped, his friend getting off his shoulder and ran away. "Oh, I am Ricardo, nice to meet you?" He said questionably as he looked at Bubbles. "Sorry was startled by you." He said as he felt his chest for his heart beating. He looked where his friend went and saw it come back to him slowly.
" Of course, my full name is Phaeron Of The Nepheru Dynasty Amarkun The Gather but for now you can call me Amarkun. I was wondering of what your species is called because I never saw or heard of your kind before," Amarkun tried to say nicely as voice modulator allowed him too.
Nil (played by Riik)

A sudden voice of a certain blue blob might have perhaps been enough of a sign that Sarah was not actually alone at the counter at present. Though the patrons had started to move off and do their own thing, the jelly spider seemed intent on enjoying their drink. At least until they felt the reverberations of a knife moving through the air. Despite having not taken a pause in their act of drinking, Nil was taking their time with their beverage. It appeared that their process of absorbing nutrients was slower than an animal drinking. True, they could suck the drink up into a shapeshifted interior chamber and digest it from there, but they chose not to.

"Hey is that a knife?" Nil asked loudly. They couldn't really tell the difference between a fake one and a real one with their limited senses. "Sweeeet~! You know how to use it?"
'Arieo' Leonarieo (played by nightmqre)

The noise startled her, almost dropping the knife. She caught it by the blade, and she thanked the gods that it wasn't a real one, otherwise she would've been in some serious trouble. She almost choked on her own spit but quickly regained her composure, taking in a short breath.

"Er. No. It's- not real. It's plastic." she rubbed the back of her neck and licked the inside of her cheek, setting the plastic toy down on the counter. "Er- I do how to use a knife though. Depends on what way you mean 'use it' as..."
Xa'Taren (played by Riik)

"Eeeeh.... I'll have to pass," Xá said to Pix, scratching the back of her head awkwardly. "I have all the coverage I need with my fur, thanks. Besides, what's the point of a beauty contest when you're just showing off pretty clothes?" In truth, Xá always found beauty contests to be somewhat subjective and demeaning to those who might not be labelled as 'pretty' by their culture. But she did take part in one multiple times, so it would be hypocritical for her to actually make the statement.

Now that the crowd was beginning to fatten out, Xá was beginning to get a little more giddy. She momentarily glanced over at Nil, watching as the blob offered Sarah some more dialogue: "Oh you know. Stab stuff. Throw them. Hey hey!" The blue semi-transparent jelly bounced up and down on the spot, nearly knocking over its drink. "Throw one at me!"

Xá shook her head. Nil always had an... interesting sense of fun. But it was energetic, which she very much liked about the currently-spider-shaped lump.

"Er. Im not sure that's the best idea?" She itched her cheek and pushed her glasses back up onto the bridge of her nose. "Er- I don't know that stuff. I'm good with baking and kitchen knives," She slipped the knife back into the holster on her belt as she licked the inside of her cheek slightly nervously.

"I er. Wouldn't throw one at you anyway. That's...ridiculously stupid and dangerous, so er. Yeah."
"Oh, ermm...." Avitra stammered.

Crap. She was probably about fifteen seconds from violating pre-mature contact laws and needing to leave and pay a stupidly large fine and/or get arrested in the next few days. Not fun.

Wait.

As long as she didn't say planeshaper she'd.... probably be fine.

Worth a shot.

"In this language, 'Celestial Phoenix" would probably be the most correct. We're.... more or less sapient energy critters? Like some of the sunborn species? WAY off from here originally, not this spiral," she says in hopes that translation to a new language might be enough of a reason to stammer for a fraction of a second, "We usually don't travel this far, even if we do have the tech for it. Just nice to go for a long flight, yunno? Exploration is fun!"

"What about you?" she asks back, "You're an impressive one. You have the vibe of a leader."
Nil (played by Riik)

"Oh, it wouldn't hurt me," Nil boasted. "Takes more than a knife to hurt olllllllllll Nil, yes yes." The spider still seemed enthusiastic and more than a little reckless. "Besides 'ridiculously stupid' is my middle name... if uh... I had two names to put it in the middle of." The spider shrugged in the best way a jelly spider with no arms could. "I'll let you in on a little secret... just don't tell Xá." Nil paused as though taking a look out to see if Xá was listening. But the creature had no actual eyes, so it was mostly for effect. "I'm uh... actually a little jealous... of the baking thing. Tasting delicious food sounds so gooood... but don't tell Xá I said that, ok? Because in every other way, I'm still better than him."

If Nil had a tongue to poke out as an indirect gesture to Xá, they almost certainly would have. But they did not.

Pix's coy smile at Xa was interrupted by a tap on her shoulder, a man stood there requesting something to eat.

"Oh yeah," she replied, floating her broom around and leaning back to better get a view of the bar. The other server had gone, apparently off to attend duties elsewhere, but the Navin was behind the bar, seemingly unoccupied by paying cusomers. They stood with one lazy eye looking not far from Pix, using two tentacles to clean off the bars top with different rags, in different locations. Two other tentacles organized a few glasses behind them, and of course the last four were being used for standing.

"Sihke!," she shouted at the them, and one eye moved in her direction, ultimately for Pix's benefit of knowing they were paying attention to her. After all, their view was 360 degrees around them. "Bring this man a menu!"

Sihke set the glasses down and reached beneath the bar with the other two tentacles, stowing away the towels they cleaned the bar with and pulling out a two piece menu, one for food and light drinks such as ales and soda's, and another for harder and more creative drinks whose price tag reflected the higher alcohol content.

A couple tentacles reached to the wall, and Sihke pulled themselves over the bar without ever touching it, making for Pix. Looking back, she realized that the man was...gone? Where had he gone? Looking around she spotted him, off in the distance now speaking with some rather bubbly looking individual.

"There he is," Pix says pointing over to Ricardo, and with the two fold menu in tentacle, Sihke takes off rapidly in his direction, moving quite a bit faster than it appeared they could. Pix watches as they arrive nearby quickly, looking as though they were chasing him down for a moment, and with one tentacle tapping on his shoulder, another reached over and offered the menu, standing there in silence with an eye trained on Ricardo.

Satisfied with Sihke's success, Pix smiles and turns back to hear Xa's words.

"Disappointing," she says with a shrug, then widening her eyes listening to her further feelings on the subject. Surely she wasn't suggesting beauty contests be done without clothes right? The activities with Nil drew her attention as Xa involved himself in the ongoings down the bar some. As they proceeded to discuss the knives, Pix felt she could relate, to some extent. She didn't have the skill her sister had, but she was definitely armed. Reaching up her sleeve she removed a blade hilt, much smaller than ones most other women held, and holding it up in front of her she activated it, emitting the large dagger sized blade on the top with a smile on her face. She had no intentions of hurting anyone, or even fighting, but the talk of daggers had interested her and she wanted to see Nil's reaction to a real dagger.

She giggled a little, leaning back on the counter like she had before, folding her arms and yawning a little. "I'm sure it wouldn't hurt you, but that doesn't mean I couldn't accidentally hurt someone with my horrible aim," she shrugged a little. "Your secret is safe with me," she chuckled a little. "I won't let 'em know a thing."
Vincent (played by DazzlingDragon)

Catching an odd stare from the hostess, Vincent gives up its search with a hiss like splintering glass in temperature escaping its throat. It scans the room a while longer, wracking its brain for mischief to cause that’s satisfying but short of launching an improvised murder mystery.

Eventually, the beast leaves, resolving to come back toward the end of the night to give buzzed and worn-out partiers a real scare when they leave. That’ll be fun.

But with its exit, another troublesome creature sees her opportunity to crash the party. She’d been waiting outside for someone who’d throw the door wide open long enough for her to scamper in. And with Vincent’s lanky arms and mild flair for the dramatic, it finally happens.
Ricardo took the menu from the squidthing and opened it, all his friends gathered around him, looking at the menu. They got actually a decent amount of food for all of them, which was 4 including him. "We will have two T-Bone steaks, rare, 1 Salmon fillet, and three pieces of fried chicken, dark meat." He said and gingerly gave the squid beast the menu.
"That is very interesting". Amarkun was thinking to himself about how if she was born around the time of the C'tan they may have eaten her because before they in bodies, they just celestial gas that ate sun energy. "I got the position of Phaeron which in this language mean emperor or king but I only had it for a while ago, before that I was the Overlord and Nemesor of the dynasty but the last Phaeron, Kepherekh was his name was coup' ed by me and the Nepheru council for incompetence, corruption, selfishness, and not using the Dark Throne full use; Although I didn't want to be Phaeron, the council and other lords of the Nepheru wanted me in charge because of my many victories in naval combat and competence in handling Internal and Foreign Affairs." He answered to her question of how he became the leader of Nepheru

((@Ricardo

I'm going to ask you to please edit that last post to describe my character differently. I don't believe that is forum appropriate and nor is it very respectful which was requested in the OP

To help you narrow it down, squidthing is a perfectly fine description))
((@Voldarian_Empire

I did change it, there you go))
Sihke (played by Alien_Princess) Topic Starter

"Mmmmm," the 'squidthing' emits, sounding more like a thought process than the sounds one would make at impending food in a state of yum.

"Hooooman foods, this will take time," they said slowly. A single tentacle reached out and touched the menu, dragging it stuck to the side of their limb up and out of the way of the group.

Humoring at it's own joke, Sihke started clicking once again as it turned and beat tentacles towards the kitchen area. With such an alien 'face' (wrapping the complete extent around its bulbous body), the mused clicking noises it made, which were it's own form of laughter, was the only way one could really tell it was amused.
Bubbles (played by SkinnyCracker)

(hello guys i am back and lost please help. what is going on?)

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » Pix's Place (Open Halloween Party!)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus