Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Raven Wood High vs. The Rhelm

Karma (played by Serpentina_Winter)

she heads into the room too, she sets what little things she has down and gets changed, her scars not at all hidden on her back
Mint (played by Lazari-Not_IEPFB-)

A chime can be heard from Mint's pocket. She quickly pulls her phone out, and the colour purple can be seen emanating from the rune. "I gotta go guys!" She whispers something like 'glad I don't have to go do this anymore' and vanishes into thin air. Who replaces her after a few seconds is peculiar to say the least. Their right eye is blocked by a bandage with a cute and tidy bow. The only visible eye is a light strawberry red. Her hair is an albino white with light grey highlights and her lips were a dark blood red which went well with her light skin.

Although her attire wasn't as strange, her outfit did have a few recurring colours. Her dark green blouse had light pink hearts on the collar and the same colour for the buttons. On the left side of her blouse was a pocket that had a cute strawberry embroidery on it. The pants she was wearing were black leggings that were loosely fitting. It went well with her grey high heels. "Hello everyone. My name is Meera." As she talked, sharp but tiny fangs were exposed.
Mavis Aldavir (played by Skykitty)

Mavis saw the back scars and wasn’t fazed by the looks of them.”What happened?” SHe asked quietly.

"spiteful parents, hatred from others" she said unfazed as well
Mint (played by Lazari-Not_IEPFB-)

((Deleted because I was confused with the setting. Fixed now though!))
((Whoops! It was buffering.))

((The two are in their own room so Laz you could head to the dining room and converse with Kodoku there))

May nodded.”I’ve seen way worse.” She said.
((That is confuusing. I didn't know that we had separate rooms here.))
Meera walks into the dining room, covering her mouth and yawning.
Kodoku (played by Icyrosyseal)

He sat alone, twirling a tiny silver ribbon around his finger with an inconvenienced frown on his face.

she chuckles"and i have done worse, i have tortured some of the people who have done this to me"

Mavis nodded.”I still have seen some one do bad things to people they loved.”
Meera looks at Kodoku. She doesn't say anything.

“...Intriguing. Very, very.... intriguing.” Kodoku said to himself as he severed the ribbon from his finger with a small, jagged blade, putting the two pieces into his woven bag. He stood up with a stretch, cracking his neck.
Adi Izzla (played by Skykitty)

Adi was now reading while sitting above Kodoku.

He took a piece of paper out of his bag, sitting back down and taking out a pen.
She pulls out a juicebox from her pocket and pokes the straw in the top. It has the print 'J2O-' on the front with the O- being red. Under the logo is a cute little drawing of a bat.

He sighed and turned around, seemingly planning to leave. He spotted Meera and flinched. “...Oh, Hello. Just.... staring at me, huh? Silently.” He shook his head. “I’m not surprised when Adi does it anymore, but I’ve never even met you. What, is there some mystical auraabout me that summons a legion of weird students? Go on then, what do you want of me?” He asked impatiently.
Adi Izzla (played by Skykitty)

Adi smiled. She almost cried laughed but held it in then her smile disappeared again.
((Pfft-))

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Raven Wood High vs. The Rhelm

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus