Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Raven Wood High vs. The Rhelm

Celestria Navi (played by Skykitty)

((Welp I don’t know what class they’ll have next))

Bell rings and next class is the magic learning class.
Wrizor Kepus (played by Burrito)

"Well, that's my cue." Wrizor said, mainly to himself, as he made his way towards the classroom. He entered and took a seat near the back, hopefully away from Karma, one of the two other students he'd actually talked to.
Adi Izzla (played by Skykitty)

Adi walked in and took the back corner or the seat by Wrizor.
Karma (played by Serpentina_Winter)

Enters the classroom. She sits down in the middle of the classroom.

He raised an eyebrow at Adi, slightly suspicious. "What can I do for you?" He asked, looking at her in bemusement.
Adi Izzla (played by Skykitty)

“Nothing.” She said keeping her focus to the front.

Wrizor shrugged and returned his attention to the class, pulling a small notepad out of his pocket and beginning to write, no longer paying any attention to her due to the quick dismissal.

She sits in the middle because the middle is where you are least likely to be called on
Krillian Tawny Naida (played anonymously)

Krillian walked into the classroom, pen and paper in hand, looking at the empty seats around before taking one closest to the door at the very front. She placed them on the desk neatly and crossed her leg over the other- eyes ahead to observe whatever was at the front.
The name of a Mr Thorn was written on the board. It was the teachers name. A man with light brown hair brown skin and light blue eyes walked in. He had a cane in hand hitting against the chairs and desks he walked by.

He coughed before finding his chair.”Good afternoon Students. As you can see I have my name written upon this board. I bet you are wondering why I have a cane. It isn’t cause I’m old and can’t walk I cannot see for I was born blind.” He said.”Now then how about we go around the room and talk about our magic. I am an angel. King of angels if you will.” He said.

”Who’s next?” His eyes changed to yellow for he was an electric angel. He could see better if his eyes were yellow rather than what they were originally.

Karma stands "I am karma. I am a blonde demon with power over hellfire. I have a fully metal arm, but my human look is good at hiding that." She sits back down.

"Wrizor Kepus, binding and contract magic." He said simply, standing as he spoke before taking his seat again, writing down Karma's abilities.
Mr Thorn nodded. He looked around the room.”Ah Adi welcome back. You obviously don’t need to say a word.” He said and kept looking.
Kodoku (played by Icyrosyseal)

He stuck his hand up with a sigh, clearly more focused on whatever he was thinking about.
Mr Thorn nodded to him.”You.”

He sat up, seeing no real need to stand. "Before I begin, I'm just curious as to why we all need to introduce ourselves for a second time? We did this right before the combat class too. Even if we didn't, shouldn't the school have files on this? Seems unprofessional." He said with a disinterested bluntness.
“Mhmm. This school does things differently than other schools. Plus it’s good for us teachers to remember who all is and what their power is.” Mr Thorn said.

He perked up a bit, raising an eyebrow as he heard Kodoku's question, before relaxing back into his seat upon hearing the answer. "Let's see... little to no organizational system......" He muttered as he quickly wrote on his notepad, as knowing everything about something before doing anything with or about it had become habit at this point.

He cracked his neck quietly, muttering something under his breath. "Alright then, whatever. Still, what's 'does things differently' supposed to mean?"
“This school is not like other schools. I would know since I have gone here as a student myself.” Mr Thorn said.

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Raven Wood High vs. The Rhelm

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus