Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Raven Wood High vs. The Rhelm

The name of a Mr Thorn was written on the board. It was the teachers name. A man with light brown hair brown skin and light blue eyes walked in. He had a cane in hand hitting against the chairs and desks he walked by.

He coughed before finding his chair.”Good afternoon Students. As you can see I have my name written upon this board. I bet you are wondering why I have a cane. It isn’t cause I’m old and can’t walk I cannot see for I was born blind.” He said.”Now then how about we go around the room and talk about our magic. I am an angel. King of angels if you will.” He said.

”Who’s next?” His eyes changed to yellow for he was an electric angel. He could see better if his eyes were yellow rather than what they were originally.
Karma (played by Serpentina_Winter)

Karma stands "I am karma. I am a blonde demon with power over hellfire. I have a fully metal arm, but my human look is good at hiding that." She sits back down.
Wrizor Kepus (played by Burrito)

"Wrizor Kepus, binding and contract magic." He said simply, standing as he spoke before taking his seat again, writing down Karma's abilities.
Mr Thorn nodded. He looked around the room.”Ah Adi welcome back. You obviously don’t need to say a word.” He said and kept looking.
Kodoku (played by Icyrosyseal)

He stuck his hand up with a sigh, clearly more focused on whatever he was thinking about.
Mr Thorn nodded to him.”You.”

He sat up, seeing no real need to stand. "Before I begin, I'm just curious as to why we all need to introduce ourselves for a second time? We did this right before the combat class too. Even if we didn't, shouldn't the school have files on this? Seems unprofessional." He said with a disinterested bluntness.
“Mhmm. This school does things differently than other schools. Plus it’s good for us teachers to remember who all is and what their power is.” Mr Thorn said.

He perked up a bit, raising an eyebrow as he heard Kodoku's question, before relaxing back into his seat upon hearing the answer. "Let's see... little to no organizational system......" He muttered as he quickly wrote on his notepad, as knowing everything about something before doing anything with or about it had become habit at this point.

He cracked his neck quietly, muttering something under his breath. "Alright then, whatever. Still, what's 'does things differently' supposed to mean?"
“This school is not like other schools. I would know since I have gone here as a student myself.” Mr Thorn said.

"Correct, the typical school isn't specifically constructed to fight an interdimensional genocide. I'm asking for an actual reason why you don't have records of who we are. I'd assume this would be a given, considering how comfortable you all seem to be prying into our personal lives as is." He replied, leaning forwards.
Karma (played by Serpentina_Winter)

"Just because they have records does not mean that they will give it to the teachers, and even if they do, the teachers job is to get to know the students personally to teach them better, kodoku, please for the love of all that is unholy, quit questioning the blind teacher"

Wrizor chuckled quietly, continuing to take notes. Due to how combat seems to be a large part of what this school teaches, and that Karma seems to be one of the main instigators, he was writing down notes about her attitude, abilities, and anything he could use to try and defuse a situation before it devolved into a brawl.

He turned to face Karma, quickly growing agitated at her flippantness. "Listen, whatever your name is. This has nothing to do with you. He's demonstrated he can at least somewhat see by calling on me after I raised my hand, and even if he was fully blind why would that give him a disadvantage in an argument? The teachers job is to teach, and if they can't do that without a friend circle then they clearly aren't enough of a professional to teach dimwits like you when the world is at stake. Here's an idea, try going five minutes without inserting yourself into the spotlight of every single interaction, huh?" He turned back to facing Thorn, shaking his head.
“Quiet down!” He yelled as bright white light glowed from him. He calmed down and coughed.”We have records of you but not until we know what Rank you are. I’m assuming the headmaster didn’t mention that to all of you.” He said.”Now then I will not take anymore snarky questions about how dumb this school can be. Now who’s next?” He said looking around. His yellow eyes allowed him to see better but was blind as a bat with his blue eyes.

He shook his head, a slight chuckle made audible through his half-smirk. "Well, if you're going to ignore my questions it only seems fair I return the favour." It all seemed like some twisted joke. Reality itself was at stake, yet the best people they could hire were short-fused old men who can't take the backtalk of a teenager? "Blabbering incompetent." he muttered under his breath.
“Well it is not my job to answer your questions. That would be the headmasters job since this is his school he is in charge of.”

((Also Coda is not as old as Malavon is))

((That's why I said men instead of man.))

"Well, you don't seem to be doing much else well either." He said, picking up his bag and placing it on his lap. This back and forth wasn't providing much to the lesson, but he doubted there was much this man could teach them anyway.

Wrizor was just sitting there, surprised as Kodoku turned his attention from Karma to the teacher. He considered stepping in, but stopped himself, as he was well aware he would lose in pretty much any confrontation.

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Raven Wood High vs. The Rhelm

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus