Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Raven Wood High vs. The Rhelm

Nathaniel Ingram (played anonymously)

((A different character of mine has been suggested. This one work for everyone?))
((I know it works for me))
Kodoku (played by Icyrosyseal)

((I'm really not in a position to complain about character choices, but I think we should think about how this substitution is going to work for a bit. Is he taking Wrizors place, are we saying Wrizor was never there and Nathaniel is just showing up now, did Wrizor just go missing? It's an odd spot to be in, so I'm just wondering if you have any concrete plans.))
((Hmmm... I don’t know yet.))

((Well, the question was more intended for Failure, seeing as they're his characters, but I guess his choice would be needing your approval.))
((We’ll see what Failure wants to do.))
Kodoku wrote:
((I'm really not in a position to complain about character choices, but I think we should think about how this substitution is going to work for a bit. Is he taking Wrizors place, are we saying Wrizor was never there and Nathaniel is just showing up now, did Wrizor just go missing? It's an odd spot to be in, so I'm just wondering if you have any concrete plans.))

((True.... and there was a big drama going on.... now I’m not sure. Let me try and recalibrate my cerebrum real quick.))

((I sensed you’d be one for drama... Well, things don’t seem to be moving too quickly, so take as much time as you need. Good luck recalculating your cereal, my most valued acquaintance.))

((Is anyone on?))
Krillian Tawny Naida (played anonymously)

(( I am here! ))
((Yes and no.))
((Failure have you made your decision yet?))
Karma (played by Serpentina_Winter)

((What have I missed btw))

((I don't remember when you left, what's the last thing you remember?))

((A few weeks ago))
((I dmed you what happened Serp))

((I saw))
((I’m afraid I haven’t come to a decision yet. I know that I can’t remake Wrizor, but I don’t want to kill the sweet, sweet drama either.))
Krillian Tawny Naida (played anonymously)

(( Maybe you could substitute another character but everyone acts like they were Wrizor? Keeps the drama and allows the character to technically be Wrizor? Up to you obviously! Just an idea e.o Is far-fetched though huuu ))
((That is a better idea than any I’ve had so far, to be honest.)

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Raven Wood High vs. The Rhelm

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus