Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Raven Wood High vs. The Rhelm

((Ya why?))
((I dunno! Life got hectic and I did somehow! What do I do!?))
Krillian Tawny Naida (played anonymously)

(( Do you remember anything about Wrizor that you could pull together into another character slot? ))
((Maybe! Probably not enough, though. Give me a bit to think.))

(( Gotchu! Take your time, be thorough :DD ))
I may or may not have forgotten too much to remake him.
Kodoku (played by Icyrosyseal)

((I can't think of a witty reply, but I'd imagine you could just make it up on the fly push come to shove. Of course, I'd wouldn't work ideally, but I don't exactly know too much about him to help with either.))
((All I remember was he was named Wrizor lol. If you want to speak to me on perhaps any new character ideas I’d be happy to talk dm me if you think of any?))
((Alright, I’ll let you know.))

(( Until then maybe you can just either make a new character named Wrizor and keep on going with the RP as you slowly remember/add to his profile as time goes on- OR switch him out with a different character of yours? Maybe? Tis an idea so you don't get excluded ;-; ))
((Thanks. I’ll either yeet one of my other characters at you guys or try and remake Wrizor.))
Nathaniel Ingram (played anonymously)

((A different character of mine has been suggested. This one work for everyone?))
((I know it works for me))

((I'm really not in a position to complain about character choices, but I think we should think about how this substitution is going to work for a bit. Is he taking Wrizors place, are we saying Wrizor was never there and Nathaniel is just showing up now, did Wrizor just go missing? It's an odd spot to be in, so I'm just wondering if you have any concrete plans.))
((Hmmm... I don’t know yet.))

((Well, the question was more intended for Failure, seeing as they're his characters, but I guess his choice would be needing your approval.))
((We’ll see what Failure wants to do.))
Kodoku wrote:
((I'm really not in a position to complain about character choices, but I think we should think about how this substitution is going to work for a bit. Is he taking Wrizors place, are we saying Wrizor was never there and Nathaniel is just showing up now, did Wrizor just go missing? It's an odd spot to be in, so I'm just wondering if you have any concrete plans.))

((True.... and there was a big drama going on.... now I’m not sure. Let me try and recalibrate my cerebrum real quick.))

((I sensed you’d be one for drama... Well, things don’t seem to be moving too quickly, so take as much time as you need. Good luck recalculating your cereal, my most valued acquaintance.))

((Is anyone on?))

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Raven Wood High vs. The Rhelm

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus