Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » *shyly smiles* Hello

*clears her throat* Hello everyone! I am new to the world of Role playing so please be kind to me and advise me on how to make my role playing stronger. :3 I am shy but, I would love to meet new people so please encourage or invite me to any opportunities! Thank you and I hope we get along! :D
PANGAEA

Hi! Glad you joined, this site is really fun! If you want to RP in the future that'd be fun! (>^ω^<)
Nice to meet you! *bows like an idiot* good to have you on the site!
Lyka Topic Starter

Apprenticedmage wrote:
Nice to meet you! *bows like an idiot* good to have you on the site!

*giggles and bows back* Thank you :3 It's nice to meet you too!
Lyka Topic Starter

SpilledInk wrote:
Hi! Glad you joined, this site is really fun! If you want to RP in the future that'd be fun! (>^ω^<)

*squees* Thank you! :3 I hope we do get to rp =^w^=
Hi there! Welcome to RPR! It's no problem if your'e new to RPing, everyone here is really friendly and I'm sure you'll be making new friends in no time. We have a cool forum called RP Discussion that might have some tips and things for someone new. If you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask! <3
Hello and welcome to RPR! You're icon is SUPER adorable, cows are so cute! :D Hope you're having fun on rpr and getting into some great rps!
Lyka Topic Starter

Hehe Yes they are adorable~ And thank you so much :D
Rubix wrote:
Hello and welcome to RPR! You're icon is SUPER adorable, cows are so cute! :D Hope you're having fun on rpr and getting into some great rps!
Lyka Topic Starter

Thank you so much! <3 :D
Loki wrote:
Hi there! Welcome to RPR! It's no problem if your'e new to RPing, everyone here is really friendly and I'm sure you'll be making new friends in no time. We have a cool forum called RP Discussion that might have some tips and things for someone new. If you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask! <3
Hello Lyka! Welcome to RPR, if you're looking for some information on making your RP stronger, I suggest you wander over to the Help Section and look at all the tips the sections have to offer. Don't be afraid to ask questions if you have any! :3
Lyka Topic Starter

Thank you so much :D I will check that out hehe <3
Highjinx wrote:
Hello Lyka! Welcome to RPR, if you're looking for some information on making your RP stronger, I suggest you wander over to the Help Section and look at all the tips the sections have to offer. Don't be afraid to ask questions if you have any! :3
Howdys and welcome!
Lyka Topic Starter

Hello! and Thank you xD
Alonzo wrote:
Howdys and welcome!
You are welcome :3
Lyka wrote:
Thank you so much :D I will check that out hehe <3
Highjinx wrote:

You are on: Forums » Introductions » *shyly smiles* Hello

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus