Skip to main content

Forums » Art & Creativity » Free Aesthetic Boards (OPEN)

World Serpent (played by MasterWinter)

Not a problem! I figured it would take a bit longer, aside from your rl, due to I sadly don't have much to work with for him.
Carisi Aeron (played by MercyInReach)

this is super cool! <3

*RPR page/character sheet: https://www.rprepository.com/c/carisi

*aesthetic description: grunge, hell, demon, fire, sin.

*hobbies and interests: collecting souls, dancing, drinking, (ie lots of dark, sensual clubs), hanging out with other hell hounds/demons.

*color associations: gold, orange, red, black, grey.

I'd love for Carisi to be on the board, not sure what font something that fits elegant but grunge at the same time.

music: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H_QxNRnK3So
Thea^^
-classical medieval, swords, strong queen
Pinterest Board
*Swordsmanship (take a look at board for sword pictures), Hunting, Riding horses, very playful, but strong woman
*Color Scheme
-Adelaide Kane
haunt Topic Starter

World Serpent wrote:

here you go, i hope this is okay! sorry about the wait, i was unexpectedly busy yesterday. let me know if you want anything done differently.

world-serpent.png
World Serpent (played by MasterWinter)

ollie wrote:
World Serpent wrote:

here you go, i hope this is okay! sorry about the wait, i was unexpectedly busy yesterday. let me know if you want anything done differently.

world-serpent.png

O.O -fan girl squeal, but toned down to not hurt ears- O.M.G!!!! I LOVE IT! THANK YOU OLLIE SO VERY MUCH!!!!

-goes to put it on Jörmungandr's page with credit to you-

Oh! Please no worries about the wait. I totally understand. Thank you still, for finding the time to do this!
August Alexander von Elbert (played by RimCaster)

August^
*aesthetic description: Victorian/Medieval, light and darkness juxtaposition, antique furniture

*hobbies and interests: Reading, magic, fighting, drinking wine in free time, listening to classical music.
*color associations: Black and white.

You are on: Forums » Art & Creativity » Free Aesthetic Boards (OPEN)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus