Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » So I Type Things Here, Right?

Greetings and salutations. The name is Rebecka. and it's a pleasure to meet your acquaintance. I'm your generic nerd/otaku. I love video games (I'm a Legend of Zelda whore, and I will admit that freely), my favorite being Earthbound. I have a huge interest in anime and manga, but I admit I need to watch/read more. Medieval Fantasy is my favorite genre, but I can get behind modern/post apocalyptic. Trying to get back into writing and RPing, and a friend introduced me to this site, so i figured I'd give it a shot. So here I am world.
PANGAEA

⇦⇦ Trust me, you're not the only Zelda whore. (*^﹏^*)

And welcome to RPR! I hope you have some fun here, it's really cool and pretty much everyone is open for some RP. I'm always open as well and I like medieval times! I hope we could RP in the future! ☆ミ☆彡
Hoorayyyy, you made it!
I'm glad you're up for getting back into forum RPs. I look forward to making all of my characters chase after yours in an obsessive fashion with intentions on either seducing or murdering her {or both}.
Cheers~
CelesSetzer Topic Starter

Libertine wrote:
Hoorayyyy, you made it!
I'm glad you're up for getting back into forum RPs. I look forward to making all of my characters chase after yours in an obsessive fashion with intentions on either seducing or murdering her {or both}.
Cheers~

I wouldn't have it any other way. <3
Hi there! Welcome to RPR! I hope you're having lots of fun and making new friends! If you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask <3
Welcome to RPR! And yeah you totally type things here! :D Hope you're having fun and getting into some great rps!
Welcome to RPR CelesSetzer! Hope you are having a good time! This is a great community, and we love newbies! (Especially Zelda flavored newbies! XD )

You are on: Forums » Introductions » So I Type Things Here, Right?

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus