Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » Trick or Treat: The Mysterious Maze (Closed)

Alder (played anonymously) Topic Starter

((Hey all, quick OOC note! I threw a lot at you in that last post because I want to try and do a round per day, so we hopefully get through the shows before Halloween. If cramming the whole performance into one post was too much though, please don't hesitate to PM me, I'd rather break up and stretch things out than to make anyone feel overwhelmed. Cheers!))

Priscilla wrote:
((Hi, sorry for the silence and ruining the routine. My internet has failed me, and so my posts will be a little less frequent. However, I am still going to post once a day. I would hate to ruin a good story and I would like to see where this will go!))
Dimitri Smoak wrote:
((I work full time, nightshift, so I'm a little slow also. I'll try for once a day, and am also very much interested in where this is going.))
((You guys are totally good, don't worry about a thing 😌 Once a day is all I'm hoping for!))
Ben (played anonymously)

(( Do u think it would be worthwhile setting up a discord group for ooc? ))

((Hmm... I don't think it will be necessary, since this is a one-off scene and I'm not certain everyone in our party uses it, but thank you for the suggestion!

Power was shut down in my town 💔 I'm about to cruise out and look for a coffee shop where I can charge my laptop, though I'll wait for Dmitri's post before we move forward))
((I'll try to post in the next couple of hours before work. I would have done it last night but I passed out cold from exhaustion. So sorry to keep you guys waiting.))

((Sleep takes priority, don't sweat it ;) I'm charged up for the time being!))
Ben (played anonymously)

(( ya girl is travelling down south and should be back tomorrow night with a post 🥰❤ ))
((Skip me as needed, I already spoke with our host about it and I'm more than happy to play catch up as I can. I've started a pretty brutal training schedule with a new job and I've been hella exhausted. XD Still interested, and fully capable of catching up later. 🖤))
Ben (played anonymously)

(( I'm travelling south today and working all week but I'm gonna play catch up too. Yeehaaaaw! 💙))

((Thank you guys <3 Best of luck with Life Things, see you soon!))

((Hello again everyone! I hope the season hasn't been too stressful for you folks. Someone recently PMed to ask if I was still meaning to pick up on this story again, and the answer is yes. I didn't want it to be another obligation with Christmas looming overhead, but now that the holidays are behind us and a couple of months have gone by, I'd like to continue The Maze. There's at least one more performance I'd like like to play out. If you're still too busy to continue, no pressure whatsoever. I'm hoping to have a move-along post for you soon, possibly today, definitely this weekend. If available and interested, hop back in at your leisure! If not, it was an absolute blast hosting you ;) ))
Dorothy Parsons (played by Juls)

((Lookin' forward to picking it back up!))
Priscilla (played by Bookworm)

(( <3 I am so excited for this to start up again! It was so unique and fun - it just had me at the edge of my seat when a new post was up. Everyone really blew me away with their writing and input to the story.))

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » Trick or Treat: The Mysterious Maze (Closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus