Skip to main content

Forums » Sci-Fi Roleplay » Comfortably Numb (Semi Open, Ask First)

Jazmine Swartz (played by PandaGirl)

((She survived a 60ft fall out of a tree? O_o))

Jazmine was unaware of the men finding her and bringing her further into the base, making it harder for her to escape. He clothes were equipped with hidden pockets with mini-guns, darts, and other things. The only way to make her completely safe was if she was in her underwear.

She had clearly broken several bones, including her arm and leg, and she would need casts and pain pills when she woke.
((Sorry I couldn't write much. She's unconscious, not much she can possibly could do.))

((Just promise me one thing ok?))
Captain Robbins (played by HRA) Topic Starter

((Sure. What is it?))

((Don't commit suicide. ;) ))

((I promise. As much of an option it is, I won't. :| Thanks for that. I needed it. :)))

(( Keep going, Idk what to type. :P ))
Dante (played by LightKayl)

((could i join? minus the over shield and promethian vision im pretty much a soldier in semi bullet proof suit of armor with fancy hud and thermal indicator, heck i could get rid of that to if you want. i've read a good portion of the rp i read up to him shooting the grenade after the plane crash and the last 3 pages))

((The more the merrier! Go ahead with the suit thing! It's Russia versus a beat up army, so whichever side you choose, go ahead! :D))

((I'll be with you, any way in particular you want me to join? and have we met before?))

((Anywhere, anyhow, anyway you choose. :P))

(( i'll join you guys in the morning a little before they depart, say that you've seen him once but they never talked. you said he was a general?))

((I was going to do it that he was a test, no over sheild yet and up to you guys if he has the motion sensor))

((alrighty no motion sensor thats fine))

((whats up?))

You are on: Forums » Sci-Fi Roleplay » Comfortably Numb (Semi Open, Ask First)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus