Skip to main content

Forums » Sci-Fi Roleplay » Comfortably Numb (Semi Open, Ask First)

Dante (played by LightKayl)

Dante had finished one of the clips when the shout came, he drew his pistol and quickly followed Jacob.
Captain Robbins (played by HRA) Topic Starter

"Yeah, yeah you. I'm pointing at you. Literally. What's your name, how'd you get here, and what's your point in being here?" Jacob said, and cocked his Thompson, pointing it at her and showing her the massive gun. He wasn't in the mood for an enemy to appear out of nowhere.
Curiosity (played anonymously)

It was evident that she was trying not to giggle.

"Umm, well..." She looked at the ceiling, put her hand to her chin and "hmmm"ed for a few seconds.

"I think it would best be explained through song." She concluded.

Instead of singing some song explaining her situation, she simply walked to a corner of the room and picked up a cat that you could swear wasn't there before.

"I'm not getting payed enough to deal with this... Hell... I'm not getting payed at all..." Jacob said, and looked at her like she was crazy, which he did think she was. But still, if she wasn't here to hurt him, she could stay. Just not drive everyone insane. "If you sing... I will taser you, and drag you from my nest. So please don't sing..."

"Y'know, if you wanted a raise you could've just said so..." Cooed the girl absentmindedly.

She was verifiably insane, as a matter of fact. Not 'seeing things' insane, or 'paranoid schizophrenic' insane, but more of an 'any number of things could happen at any moment and I am the embodiment of all of them' insane.

Lucky for Jacob, she didn't sing. She did take an interest in a mention of his nest, however. (Don't ask me....)

She dropped the cat, which quickly disappeared, and a look of pure excitement took its position upon her face.

"OOOH! The little Robbin has a nest!"

"You did not just... You... What the hell..." Jacob said, and stared at her. Now he was getting vexed with that woman. I mean seriously, she was making fun of him, but unintentionally. "Down. Get. Now."

The woman cocked her head to one side, and giggled despite the look of confusion on her face.

"Down? From where? Oh, you mean..."

Blink, she's gone.

Turn towards the nest, there she is. "Down from here? Okay!" She climbed down too quickly, and she slipped and fell.

She slowly picked herself up and giggled again: Perfectly fine. Well, physically anyways.

"Better. Now what's your name?" Jacob said, smiling. He couldn't help it sometimes. Crazy people were just him, and the constant giggling? Made him laugh. He pointed the gun down again, and let it hang.

The girl thought for a moment longer than she should have for something as simple as a name.

"Umm.. You can call me Kitty." She winked at him and then looked around.

"So what are we doing here anyways?"

Dante wasn't being swayed by her giggly attitude and still held his pistol ready at his hip, "Sir?"

"Kitty... huh..." Jacob said, and looked at Dante. He'd let him stay ready, but he knew that if she tried anything, he'd be more than ready to kill her. "We've been here for a long time, miss. You're the new one here."

The woman put her hand on her hip and pouted.

"Huh, okay. That doesn't answer my question."

She looked around the warehouse once more before walking over to the entrance.

"Is this supposed to be some kind of base or something?"

"More or less. This is Navy Pier. Chicago. East side, to be specific. It's the last one of the biggest fortresses there are, really," Jacob replied, and looked around. Then he laughed at her pouting. "Don't worry. I got more cryptic answers to come!"

"Major, do you want me here or should I finish preparing?" he asked as his room wasn't to far. Dante saw this as a delay and wanted to shoot the intruder for, well, trespassing and sneaking onto the base.

"Dante, that would be awesome. I feel like if you stay here, you're gonna shoot someone. That or I will. At any point, someone's gonna shoot something. I'll join you in a bit," Jacob replied, looking around at him and nodding.

"Alright," he headed back to his room and continued to fill empty magazines.

True to his word, Jacob followed his thought, and went to the engine room, to check on the vehicles.

((whats up?))

You are on: Forums » Sci-Fi Roleplay » Comfortably Numb (Semi Open, Ask First)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus