Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » New Here

Hello, I'm JC. A new roleplayer looking forward to writing with you guys.
(I don't think I'm that good yet, so don't get angry if I make lame posts lol.)
So far, I have 3 characters and I do pretty much any type of rp. But I think my best, is maybe the dramatic, "soap opera" type roleplays haha xD

So I hope to make some good friends maybe, and have a little construction criticism along the way so I might get better at this.
Thanks! c:
Kim Site Admin

Hello Suteki! I visited your profile to look at your characters, but it didn't look like you had any yet. Maybe they are all anonymous? :) It's okay if you wanted to keep them secret, too!

Welcome to the site! Please do let us know if you need help. Everyone is very friendly! :D
Hi there! We always love seeing new Roleplayers on the site! I hope you are having fun! Did you know there is a forum called RP Discussion where you can ask about what others do to make their roleplaying better? :D Hope to see you around!
Welcome to RPR! Hope you're having a good time here and getting into some fun rps!
Hey there Suteki! Welcome to RPR :) Hopefully you've had some time to look around and get used to the site. Though if you are a really really new RPer, you might want to check out the Help Section and look at some of the tips in there for making characters, starting up RPs, and all that fun stuff. :3

You are on: Forums » Introductions » New Here

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus