Skip to main content

Forums » Art & Creativity » AQUA DARK'S Commissions

WELCOME!
Hiiiiiii :D I do commissions!
I usually just do Furcadia Portrait commissions but I want to broaden my horizon~
Fill free to ask any questions!

EXAMPLES
---
Sense I don't want to spam with to much links Here is my DAs
Normal DA - http://aquathefreak.deviantart.com
Furc Portrait DA - http://hotahmai.deviantart.com

SKETCHES
---
Half Body Sketch - $5
Full Body Sketch - $10

Example - SKETCHES (these are a little outdated sorry!)

LINE ART
---
Half Body Line Art - $10
Full Body Line Art - $15

Extras for Sketches and Line art
---
Flat color - +$5
Shaded color - +$20+
Example -
jqq1xc.jpg

fk63hf.jpg

DIGITAL PAINTING
---
Bust - $35
Example - 1

Full Body Fully rendered - $60 (willing to haggle)
Example - 1 2

FURCADIA PORTRAITS
---
Non remap and remap - $25

More Examples Here
Non-Remap
k060as.jpgih78tl.jpg280prev.jpg34ifqrq.jpg166fzoo.jpg

Remap
3093uw5.jpg34zlljm.jpgvffeya.jpg23s5yd.jpg

Process & Policies
---
This is more for Furc Portrait commission but also goes towards the other types commissions. So if the word Port throws you off disregard it.
MUST READ BELOW BEFORE COMMISSIONING!!!
IMPORTANT: IF YOU DO NOT HAVE THE MONEY PLEASE DO NOT SCHEDULE THE PORT UNTIL YOU DO!!
IF YOU DO HAVE THE MONEY, PLEASE PUT IT ASIDE! DO NOT SPEND IT ON OTHER SUCH THINGS WHEN YOU KNOW THAT YOU'VE COMMISSIONED ME! I've ran into this problem way to many times and I've had it. I'm doing this in a professional way, you should too! I'd wish not to demand the money in front but if this continues I will start doing so.

When Will It Be Scheduled?
-Once the port is sketched, approved and paid for I schedule your port. After I received your payment I will give you the date in which the port will be worked on and finished.
I do 15-20 ports a week, 3-4 ports a day (I don't work on the weekends), everyone is on a scheduled date!

Revsisions
Taken from the lovely Tiamat
We do not do revisions that are based on our style. We draw and color in a very particular way. This includes face shapes, lighting effects, eye shape, ear shape, shines, etc. Please decide whether or not you like the style of the artist before commissioning us.
Please trust our artistic judgment! We may not be perfect, but we've been doing this for a long time.
-Any simple and reasonable revisions are permitted at sketch stage.
-When a sketch is approved it approved unless there is a character mistake.
-Large edits during any stage may require additional payment.
-Complete redraws after or during color stage will not be permitted
---

-I do not like do little edits on the portraits. UNLESS it’s something I clearly forgot then I’d be happy to add it in!
-YOU have permission to change whatever you want on the port after it is done.

COPYRIGHTS
-Do not take credit for my artwork
-You can NOT take or change my signature or add your.
-You have permission to edit, share, and re-sell.
-Once I hand it off to you it’s your responsibility. If it is stolen or copied you have to take care of it. It’s non of my business anymore.

Cancellation
-your commission can be canceled if.
1. You don’t have the money to pay for it.
2. If you have not contacted me AFTER I sent you the sketch of port, within a week and a half it will be canceled.

-If you are completely unsatisfied with the end result you have two choices
1. Pay me for %50 of the work and NEVER touch the portrait again.
2. Let me resell it and you can be on your way.
If you still want the portrait you have to pay me full price. . .

Payment Due
Paypal: Payment is due right after the sketch is finished. I’ll provide you with my paypal email after the sketch is done.
I’ll inform you if I have received your payment and give you your scheduled date.

Mail: As soon as you can! Because it takes 2-5 days to get to me depending on where you live.
-You’re not required to overnight it. A lot of people do and I think it’s a waste of your money.
-You need to make sure you:
1. Leave a note so I know who it’s from. I need the name you contacted me from/with and your character name.
2. Cover your money with at least a page or two of paper. It’s dangerous to not cover it up because people may steal it.
-Your are recommended to:
1. Put a return address. IF something happens, like you wrote my address wrong, there will be a way for it to get back to you.

FURCADIA PORTRAIT Commission forum
Please please please! Fill this out for me!
http://hotahmai.deviantart.com/journal/12514524/

You can:
Note me on dA
Email me @ aquadark_the_ii@hotmail.com (Note: This is NOT my paypal Email!!!)
Or PM me.
AquaDark Topic Starter

Examples of bust Sketches with flat color - $10
amxi5y.jpg
29m0hop.jpg
Dog

Commission her! She's awesome!
Yes COMMISSION HER. She's excellent to work with, I commissioned her for two ports for Siena, and she did an amazing animated port. She's very professional and has a set schedule for when she gets her arts done, and does so in a timely manner.
Wow, your art is awesome! :D
Sadly, I have no money ^^; But good luck with your commissions! You deserve it! :)
AquaDark Topic Starter

Thanks guys! <3
Sinhcroix (played by Sanne)

I would like to commission you for a prot of Sin!! 'll contact you with details when I am home from work.
Affair (played anonymously)

I am so going to commission you! Truly amazing.
Awesome!

You are on: Forums » Art & Creativity » AQUA DARK'S Commissions

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus