Skip to main content

Forums » Smalltalk » Puzzle & Dragons?

So I've already talked the ears off of my friends, so now the RPR gets to suffer with 'em:

Has anyone else played this addicting little puzzle game for the iPhone (and I'd assume Android)? It's a mix of Pokemon & games like Bejeweled: you build a small team of lil' elemental monsters with their own skills and attacks, and you go into dungeons and have turn-based battles by charging up your monsters' attacks via lining up 3+ elemental orbs on the bottom half of the screen. You can evolve and level them up too by fusing one monster (your base) with groups of other monsters.

I'm freakin' addicted. I got the game a week ago from the App Store, and it's really decent for being free and drives my parents nuts with its sound effects. <3

Does anyone else play it? If you do, do you want to friend me? Can I friend you? Am I going to need therapy to stop my P&D addiction? (Answer to that last question: Yes)

My ID on it is 354,859,298 and my username is Lolren (Copper_Dragon wouldn't fit :()
Sanne Moderator

iOS: https://itunes.apple.com/en/app/puzzle-dragons-english/id563474464?mt=8

Android: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=jp.gungho.padEN&hl=en

I'll install and play with you! :D Give me a few.

Edit: "This app is incompatible with your Samsung GT-I9000." ;______;
Copper_Dragon Topic Starter

D8 Curse you, Samsuuung! Although you did just remind me, it doesn't quite co-op! When you enter a dungeon, you get a list of players-- friends at the top if you have any, and other users--and when you pick one, their leading monster (think of it like the first Pokemon in your party) accompanies you through the dungeon. Just something to note, if it matters.

Although, if the makers of the game ever did update it so you could, IDK, battle your friends' teams, that would be awesome.

Still, augh, why is it incompatible? That is such monkey butts! <8C
Sanne Moderator

Probably because my phone is the very first Galaxy, which is... what, 3-4 years old now? Just like with computers your phone needs to be upgraded too for newer games at some point.

If all goes well I'm getting my mom's Galaxy Note at the end of the year though, which has more power. :)

Oh heck yes for newer phones! I know I squee'd a little inside when I got my Dad's extra iPhone. *always gets the hand-me-downs, but this is okay*

If anyone wants to play with my dudes though, lemmie know! Sanne was smarter than me and found the links for getting the game up yonder. <3 (Thank you! I hadn't thought to do that!)
I saw this a while ago and downloaded the app but I'm just now playing it. I'm hooked.... I wish
I didn't have to wait for stamina... Lol ill totally add you later

I told you it was addicting! ... didn't I? I'm sure I made mention of it! Admittedly I've been occupying my time with the Infinity Blade series instead as of late, but I'll make a note to start logging into PAD again to keep an eye out for your friend request! <3

And yes, waiting on stamina is a bit eugh (especially when you have so little of it at the start), but I get it-- they don't want us playing non-stop for hours, for obvious reasons. XD
i wasted 3 hours at work playing it accidentally... its a serious problem XD

and added ya, Names Raine on there

ANd that's why they invented the stamina bar. xD

You are on: Forums » Smalltalk » Puzzle & Dragons?

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus