Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Gifora Mystic High

Celestria Navi (played by Skykitty)

“No... the stuff about me?” Celes asked.

“Did you know me before you met me? Did you know my father?”

“Oh...?” Celes was confused.

“At least try?”

Celes nodded.”Oh...”

“Um... so why did you give me this?”
Lazari-Not_IEPFB- wrote:
"At that point it sounds like bragging. Also, it is hard to decipher with knowledge of Latin, because then you want to shift stuff around when it is the other way. So if I say 'Eog vasni sov te Siren.', Someone might interpret it as 'I ship, and Siren.'. However, it's just 'I ship you and Siren'.
she blushes

“Answers to what?”

Celes was confused but shrugged it off.

Celes shrugged.”I don’t know.”

Celes closed it and handed it back.”Here.”

Celes smiled and nodded as she let her take it.
Ramoth Silverblood (played by Elisora)

(Mk)

Ramoth sat silently in the ca, her hands folded neatly in her lap as she looked out the window, unbothered by the bumps they kept hitting.

She frowned and let out a quiet sigh and reached into her pocket, pulling out her phone to entertain herself with.

Ramoth looked up."Oh, thank you!" she smiled and slid her phone back in her pocket.

Ramoth tilted her head, surprised at the voice from within the car but she dismissed it after a few minutes of thought and looked out at the forest they drove by, her arm resting on the space where the window would be if it was rolled up, her fingers drumming lightly.

She tilted her head, her eyes gleaming with curiosity as she watched the sunset, reaching for her phone to take a picture.

((Haha nope i do it all the time!))

She accessed her camera with two quick taps on her phone and quickly snapped a few pictures.

"Good thing i got pictures then" Ramoth said wryly as she scrolled through the images."I've never seen a sun do that before" she muttered thoughtfully.

"I have no idea what your talking about the only world i've ever been on until now is Earth" she replied, but her calmness about the whole situation said otherwise.

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Gifora Mystic High

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus