Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Gifora Mystic High

"mix between english and your language, easily learnable, if you know both"
"I guess. But since my universe is dead, most people don't know how to speak it."
"everything can be learned, my thing is just a bunch of equations where i know the answers that translate into letters
"Ah. Shouldn't be too hard to decipher then. Mine is very similar to 'English's ancestor, Latin."
"you have to first decipher my letters, then decipher the language, mine takes a lot of steps to understand"
"At that point it sounds like bragging. Also, it is hard to decipher with knowledge of Latin, because then you want to shift stuff around when it is the other way. So if I say 'Eog vasni sov te Siren.', Someone might interpret it as 'I ship, and Siren.'. However, it's just 'I ship you and Siren'.
Celestria Navi (played by Skykitty)

((What I miss?))
((Nothing much. Just the car hitting a bit bump and turning, that's all as far as I'm aware.))
((Oh, and Siren said "Ah, I'm such an idiot..." ))

((Ok))

Celes blinked confused.”What... what is all this?”
"N-Notes o-on various realms a-and creatures." She realises you can't read most of it. "O-Oh. Sorry."

“No... the stuff about me?” Celes asked.
Siren goes completely silent. It seems she is not willing to divulge that information.

“Did you know me before you met me? Did you know my father?”
"Not y-your father... I g-guess you could s-say you t-told m-me."

“Oh...?” Celes was confused.
"I-Its... Hard t-to e-explain..."

“At least try?”
"So basically, a friend named Mint documented their meeting with you in another universe and documented therefore I technically met you? I don't really understand it all myself..."

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Gifora Mystic High

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus