Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » Looking for a love interest or friend fo (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

Five20

Gabe is a 23 year old man plagued by anxiety and obsessive thoughts. He spends most of his time in his apartment with his cat, occasionally going to a bar or being guilted into going to outings with his friends.

Due to years of dealing with his disorders he has a tendency to be cynical, expecting the worst from people and new situations. His true personality, however, is warm and genuinely kind-hearted.

If anyone would like to RP, please reply here or send me a PM. I'd prefer a 1x1 RP, and please reply with any scenario you'd like to start out with if you have an idea! Thank you :)
Hmmmm...

I'm intrigued, but idk which character would work best with him. If you want you can flip through my characters and see if there's one you like and/or would mix well with gabe.

(Beau is adorable too xD)
Five20 Topic Starter

Awesome, I'll take a look! And that he is n__n
Maybe we can do something with beau at some point? He's just too cute and squishy to pass up ^3^
Five20 Topic Starter

Sure thing, I'd love that :D
Which one of mai charries would go best with beau, do you think? Hmm
Maybe she could work. Luna tends to move around a lot and knows many different languages. She is very gentle and kind, she accepts everyone for who they are and never tries to change them. I have in mind to try having her get injured while near where Gabe lives, and he could find her while she is unconscious. They end up getting to know each other because she has nowhere to go to and many people find people with such strange eye and hair colors could be nothing good.

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » Looking for a love interest or friend fo (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus