Skip to main content

Forums » Art & Creativity » free line art coloring.

god this is such a silly thread.

I like to color line art, getting rather decent at it, or I like to think so. It's currently only done with a mouse, but I should have a tablet tomorrow.

Basically I need your uncolored lines.
They gotta be clean lines, they have to be digital.

You need to have the permission of the artist who drew it, and I also need a color reference.

It will be done in flats, as I haven't exactly figured out my way around a lot of SAI, nor shading. You can post it here or send me a Pm with the details, but bottom line is that it'll look something like Alfonso's picture or Ees' picture.
You could always color this picture :D And I already had it colored once before so it's fine for you to color it :) I can still ask though if you'd like
Djinn-n-Tonic Topic Starter

CelestinaGrey wrote:
You could always color this picture :D And I already had it colored once before so it's fine for you to color it :) I can still ask though if you'd like

haha awesome.

Imma use it to practice with my tablet!
Go for it! :D You know the colors, and if you need a refresher on Anokhi you can just check out her page on RPR here :)
I might have some bases in SAI format that you can use. :)
I have been wanting to get someone to color my line art that I am working on. I'm going to post them on my deviantART account.

KuroSakuranbo14 wrote:
I have been wanting to get someone to color my line art that I am working on. I'm going to post them on my deviantART account.

as long as they are digital line art, I could try!
TheLily

Hey! I have an adoptable that I have the lines for here (the sea jelly girl!) that I've been trying to colour myself. I don't have a colour pallet in mind because she's a colour changer (hence why I got the line art). I could email it to you if you wanted to play with it?

TheLily wrote:
Hey! I have an adoptable that I have the lines for here (the sea jelly girl!) that I've been trying to colour myself. I don't have a colour pallet in mind because she's a colour changer (hence why I got the line art). I could email it to you if you wanted to play with it?

Go for it! Im needing a break from this ano/ees pic. It will be good practice!

You are on: Forums » Art & Creativity » free line art coloring.

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus