Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » The Epic Horror Quest (Closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

The Witch (played anonymously)

I just finished creating my most evil character, the Witch. I would call her by her name but that is a thing you will have to figure out. As much as I usually like my characters to live, I can't wait for this one to die, if she can! I have actually put alot of thinking into what would have to happen for her to have to be defeated as well as her powers.

The Witch is a completely developed character and anything and everything you need to know is on her page, if you don't find it there then you don't need to know it... yet. I am looking for regular humans or half humans (the part animal people, this gives me a wider audience! :) ) that are not OPed and are able to be clever enough to take on the Witch. This will be a long RP starting either in her forest or mansion.

This quest calls for: cooperation with other members, problem solving skills, brains, luck, and the ability to not be disturbed. Are you up for the challenge? I am looking for AT LEAST two people, I'd really like three and will go up higher if characters are ready to die in order to aid in the progress of the RP.

I promise you that this will be an intense RP that will have you wracking your brain if we all give it all we got. "I can't wait to have some more friends to play with."
Hailey (played by epimyth)

Hailey has quite a temper on her, and is as stubborn as a mule. The girl is quite witty too, and rather good at puzzles. I think that'd she be a perfect fit for this because for what she lacks in size is made up in brains.

This sounds like it's going to be an amazing rp. I'd love to be a part of it, but if I can't manage that I'd be more than happy to sit back and watch.

Please let me know what you think. I'm excited. c:
The Witch (played anonymously) Topic Starter

Hop aboard. There will be some action in it but that will only be the forest. If you want to know what your character will be up against then check out the profile (I haven't proof read it so it has some spelling errors though). The Witch only has control over a few areas. I'm actually very excited to try and get this to work. There is one huge puzzle to solve the quest. It's good we have the brains now.
Hailey (played by epimyth)

Sounds thrilling. I don't want to give anything away, but I liked the touch of the underlined letters. She's so well developed that I'm bubbling with excitement. I hope that someday I'll have a character that can come close to her.
This sounds interesting O3o this would be a fun little side project to do!

Let's see...

Nick would have both brains and brawn and has a certain kind of luck (he's stayed alive this long), although he doesn't do well around other people mostly because of his snappish attitude and sarcastic sense of humor.

Shawn and Shane both have a high intellect and problem-solving capacity, and they both can tune out other things quite well. Shawn, however, is painfully shy so he won't be quite as outgoing as other members of the group and Shane is a freaking serial killer. 'Nuf said about him. XD

Well let me know who you'd like to play as and I'll get ya in! I'd prefer not to have a murderer please :P You are dealing with one of sorts.
Lol yes, Shaney boy. What am I going to do with him.

Problem is that idk who would work best xD I like them both.

I'm just gonna roll a dice and go from there.

Nick it is.

rolled 1d2 and got 1
1=Nick, 2=Shawn

Awesome. We have Nick and Hailey. Just need one more! That was fairly quick in recruiting.

"I can't wait to play with my new friends! I can almost smell the fear."
Lol. Fear? That word isn't even in his vocabulary. Except for the water but don't tell him I said that.

He's seen a lot of crazy crap in New York xD you're gonna have to do a lot to top it all.

She can smell fear, she knows everyones fear and can change the house to make them have to face it. Good luck.
Lol this should be interesting xD

Very! Just make sure not to over power your character please. He's a mortal human. He might be tough n all but he can't be invincable! :P
Of course, of course :3

I'll probably end up killing him at some point anyways xD

Well that's not necessary! If it is three people I can keep everyone alive. Everything will work out mate!
Oh really? I though you were whacking people with this xD
Nvm, nick, you lucky punk.

If I have extras I can kill them off. You're thinking of the other one with the Witch, it's a survival competition.
There's still room right? :D

Indeed! Now we have just the right amount. Know what character you are to use? Is everyone else still up to it?
Brinly Gray (played anonymously)

I do! :D. And I am. c:. Thanks for pointing this topic out to me lol.
Can I still join? Or is it too late? I have two characters you can pick from if it's not too late to join yet.

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » The Epic Horror Quest (Closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus