Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » Welcome to the Host Club(1x1 with EonRising)

Melina (played by KuroSakuranbo14)

Zoe walked through the halls of the Ouran Academy. Her wound on her arm was fully healed now but she still was known as the mysterious person because she had came to school when the wound was still fresh. She was heading to the Music Room 3, the one where all the other hosts were probably at by now. She sighed; she still couldn't believe that she was posing as a guy and hosting. She didn't mind it much, it just made it easier to talk to guys, but she had a hard time talking to girls and hosting wasn't too easy, but at least they asked her questions instead of expecting her to flirt with them like Tamaki does. She held her books in her hands, wearing the male uniform like any other male student does. She hated the frilly and puffy yellow dress the girls wore.
Elemeno (played by EonRising)

El was a new student at the school, the first school he'd enrolled at in a long... Long time. He was confused when he spotted a girl there, dressed in the boys uniform.
"Who's she?" El asked someone else as he walked by her in the halls and decided to followe her.
Melina (played by KuroSakuranbo14) Topic Starter

Zoe was a little surprised when someone started to follow her. She stopped dead in her tracks and turned around to see them. "Why are you following me?" She asked bluntly, not really caring how they would react. She hated when people would just follow her around instead of just coming up and talking to her, the girls here tend to do that from time to time because they liked her.

He was a tad startled to say the least; he thought he'd been pretty stealthy.
"I was just wondering why a girl was in the guy's uniform... And where you'd be going."

Thankfully, no one else was around to hear him say that. She sighed, shaking her head. "Its a long story, and honestly, pretty much everyone in this school believes I'm a guy, expect those in the Host Club because I told them."

"Do they not hear your voice or something? Or see your face? Yeah, you've got short hair but you don't look or sound like a guy... I know it's none of my business, but still..."

Zoe shrugged. "This is a school for the rich and beautiful, not the smartest kids come here. My voice is very neutral sounding and I don't wear any make-up so they all assume I am a guy. There is another girl in the Host Club, they all assume she is a guy."

"That's... Terrible," he frowned, "I'm sorry. It must be quite hard..."

Zoe shrugged. "Its fine. I don't have a problem with it at all, I hate the girls uniform and I get along with guys much better than girls so it makes things easier on me than it is harder."

"Well... Whatever floats your boat. What's the host club?"

"Some club where the school's handsomest men who have too much time on their hands entertain the girls here who have too much time on their hands, that's how the president describes it." She shrugged.

"Is that even legal?" he asked.

Z rolled her eyes. "It isn't like that. We just talk to the girls who request us, you would have to see it for yourself to understand. I can't explain it."

El looked skeptical, "Whatever you say," he sighed and pushed his hands into his pocket, "Where is this club?"

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » Welcome to the Host Club(1x1 with EonRising)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus